Clear All

Hi and hello then, Cleito!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      Hi and hello then, Cleito!

A.
      Thanks for the welcome, i'll have to make sure I drop by more often!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
        Hey guys
        I haven't actually posted on this thread before, but after I heard the great news I just had to stop by and Squeeeeeee!!!
        I absolutly love Claudia, ever since Farscape (plus I'm a proud Aussie!!!) So having her as a full time cast member will totally rock!!!!!! Now we just have to convince her to do some Aussie cons, because she has not done any before!!!!!

Anyways bring on the new Claudia filled episodes!!!!!!!
        Hi and welcome!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
          Thanks for the welcome, i'll have to make sure I drop by more often!!!
          HI

Comment

Just a short visit, maybe someone here is interested in this:

www.stargate-project.de reports that Claudia Black is pregnant. It was obviously announced by Ben Browder on the Farscape convention in Burbank last week. Seems she's already that far along that the baby will be born before they start filming season 10 of Stargate next year (the site says that reportedly CB was already pregnant when they wrapped season 9).

If it's true I wonder why she didn't announce it herself. So take it with a grain of salt, maybe it's just a rumour. Or maybe it will be confirmed soon. I'll keep looking out for news.

If it's true then congrats to Claudia!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

www.stargate-project.de reports that Claudia Black is pregnant. It was obviously announced by Ben Browder on the Farscape convention in Burbank last week. Seems she's already that far along that the baby will be born before they start filming season 10 of Stargate next year (the site says that reportedly CB was already pregnant when they wrapped season 9).

If it's true I wonder why she didn't announce it herself. So take it with a grain of salt, maybe it's just a rumour. Or maybe it will be confirmed soon. I'll keep looking out for news.

Bye, A.
              Hey there

what an interesting report, I do actually remember hearing a rumour a while ago that she might be pregnant I wasn't sure if it was true
              Spoiler:
              but her character is pregnant when she returns in Crusade, so I would guess that she is

So Congrats Claudia!!!!
              Last edited by Cleito; 23 November 2005, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Bye, A.
                'Cause Claudia is a very privat person!! You don't even know how her husband looks like!! And it's not a roumor! If Ben said it than it's true!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Bye, A.
                  'Cause Claudia is a very privat person!! And it's understandable! You don't even know how her husband looks like!! And it's not a rumor ! If Ben said it than it's true!!
                  Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 23 November 2005, 10:25 AM.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Bye, A.
                    Yeah someone from the Stargate camp leaked it in a blog a couple months ago and some Farscape sites picked it up. Claudia asked for it to be removed and it was. I expect she hasn't made a formal annoucement because she wants to keep it private.

Comment

snipped by SunKrux to respect Claudia's wishes.

Bye, A.
                      Uh actually, Ben didn't mention a thing about this matter, I attended the con this weekend. All I recall him mentioning was that she had something far more important to attend to than the con. He knows Claudia well and wouldn't share her personal information.

As a fan of Claudia's I am respecting her wishes that her private life not be discussed on the internet, I hope others will follow me in honoring her request to keep her private life off the internet.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                        Yeah someone from the Stargate camp leaked it in a blog a couple months ago and some Farscape sites picked it up. Claudia asked for it to be removed and it was. I expect she hasn't made a formal annoucement because she wants to keep it private.
                        Exactly!

Say it with me now Claudia fans...I will respect Claudia's wishes and not discuss her private life online.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          'Cause Claudia is a very privat person!! And it's understandable! You don't even know how her husband looks like!! And it's not a rumor ! If Ben said it than it's true!!
                          Ben said nothing. He merely said she had something far more important to attend to than the con. That could mean ANYTHING!

Again, say it with me Claudia fans...I will respect Claudia's wishes and not discuss her private life online.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            Ben said nothing. He merely said she had something far more important to attend to than the con. That could mean ANYTHING!

Again, say it with me Claudia fans...I will respect Claudia's wishes and not discuss her private life online.
                            It's OK! I was wondering why Ben should say something like that!!

I will respect Claudia's wishes and not discuss her private life online.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

Err...I don't think you needed to say it 3 times. Especially since it hasn't really been a problem in this thread.

Comment

Well, I don't know much about CB and so I didn't know that she's a very private person. Sorry that my post caused such an uproar here, that wasn't intended. I just saw the news and thought it was interesting and so I wanted to pass it on to her fans. Obviously that wasn't a very good idea (although I already said myself in my post that it may be nothing more than a rumour or a wrong report), and I'll refrain from doing so again.

Bye, A., back to her usual threads
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X