Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Ah, but are the NSTC or PAL? Hmmm, even if they are pal...I can check a vid rental place near my house...they usually carry tons of other country stuff and rent PAL DVD players.
    They are NTSC R1 discs, Kruxie. That's how I rented them from NetFlix, at least. If you watched the clips of Claudia I made, then that's 99% of her appearance in the episode. There are a few more scenes where they use her waving her hand over her crystal ball as a way to transition from one scene to another.

And to an earlier comment by someone else: I didn't see Claudia's role here as evil or bad. She wanted to stop them from tampering with stuff and ended up saving the boy's life twice (once with the potion, once by carrying him off at the end). She was playing more of a guardian/wiseperson role. A little spooky, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BodenMaddox
      They are NTSC R1 discs, Kruxie. That's how I rented them from NetFlix, at least. If you watched the clips of Claudia I made, then that's 99% of her appearance in the episode. There are a few more scenes where they use her waving her hand over her crystal ball as a way to transition from one scene to another.

And to an earlier comment by someone else: I didn't see Claudia's role here as evil or bad. She wanted to stop them from tampering with stuff and ended up saving the boy's life twice (once with the potion, once by carrying him off at the end). She was playing more of a guardian/wiseperson role. A little spooky, sure.
      Uh, It's Sun or Sunny. Thanks for the info. Will have to check out Amazon. Wouldn't hurt to add that to my collection.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Hurley! Woohoo!

Comment

As she is married, I can't really appreciate her as I once did, but she is not deprived of brilliance, nor beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
            A question in the Ask Joe Mallozzi Thread (thanks,TFLUX !) :
            Originally Posted by tflux
            Well, I recently just finished watching the Farscape DVD's from beginning to end and now I'm wondering about Vala's future. Provided there is a season 10, what are the chances we will see Vala around more? Maybe as a regular?

Personally I'd like to see her as a series regular - she and Ben were absolutely awesome in Farscape. I'm sure some folks around here would disagree with her being a regular, but I know a ton would readily agree!
            The Joe Mallozi's answer :
            If there is a season ten, there will definitely be more Vala headed your way.

Spoiler:

Comment

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

http://www.vwtech.com/Whisperwords/v...s_articles.htm

Comment

FYI- news on SG1 cons straight from Creation -

CLAUDIA BLACK TO HEADLINE STARGATE CONVENTION TOUR IN 2006!
                One of the genre's most popular actresses, Claudia was truly amazing as Aeryn Sun on FARSCAPE. Now, as Vala on STARGATE SG-1, Claudia continues raising the bar! With very few convention appearances to date we are thrilled to welcome this superstar to our Official Stargate Convention tour! Claudia will be speaking, signing autographs (on a complimentary basis for our Gold Weekend Patrons), and taking part in photo ops.

In the past when we've welcomed Claudia to our Official FARSCAPE Conventions she has given wonderful performances for our audiences, making the gatherings something truly special. We're so glad to have her on television again and we know you'll love meeting her at the following OFFICIAL STARGATE CONVENTIONS in 2006:

CHICAGO: AUGUST 25-27, 2006

SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY NOVEMBER 3-5, 2006

BURBANK, CALIFORNIA NOVEMBER 17-19, 2006

Gold Weekend Packages (our top of the line best way to attend all weekend!) are on sale now for all three events. Please grab these packages as soon as possible as that way you'll get the best seatings we have and also get complimentary autographs from our guest stars, including Claudia.

Thank you!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment for
                The Official Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis Convention Tour

----------------------------------------------------

Creation Entertainment
                217 S. Kenwood St.
                Glendale, CA 91205
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Oooh, I love her patterned hose. Pretty!

Comment

I have to admit I'm kind of surprised that she's going to be doing the SG-1 con tour. Still good news though. I wonder if she'll end up going to the Vancouver con. *hopes*

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                        FYI- news on SG1 cons straight from Creation -
                        CLAUDIA BLACK TO HEADLINE STARGATE CONVENTION TOUR IN 2006!
                        One of the genre's most popular actresses, Claudia was truly amazing as Aeryn Sun on FARSCAPE. Now, as Vala on STARGATE SG-1, Claudia continues raising the bar! With very few convention appearances to date we are thrilled to welcome this superstar to our Official Stargate Convention tour! Claudia will be speaking, signing autographs (on a complimentary basis for our Gold Weekend Patrons), and taking part in photo ops.

In the past when we've welcomed Claudia to our Official FARSCAPE Conventions she has given wonderful performances for our audiences, making the gatherings something truly special. We're so glad to have her on television again and we know you'll love meeting her at the following OFFICIAL STARGATE CONVENTIONS in 2006:

CHICAGO: AUGUST 25-27, 2006

SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY NOVEMBER 3-5, 2006

BURBANK, CALIFORNIA NOVEMBER 17-19, 2006

Gold Weekend Packages (our top of the line best way to attend all weekend!) are on sale now for all three events. Please grab these packages as soon as possible as that way you'll get the best seatings we have and also get complimentary autographs from our guest stars, including Claudia.

Thank you!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment for
                        The Official Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis Convention Tour

----------------------------------------------------

Creation Entertainment
                        217 S. Kenwood St.
                        Glendale, CA 91205

Living in Germany really sucks!!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Keep checking at my site www.sescapers.com for new pics of Claudia Black. I will be hosting an exclusive blog by Peter Rasmussen who is the director of the production Claudia Black is lending her voice to called Stolen Life.

A journalist took pictures on the last day, and Peter said he would include some in his blog.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Faraway.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
                              Keep checking at my site www.sescapers.com for new pics of Claudia Black. I will be hosting an exclusive blog by Peter Rasmussen who is the director of the production Claudia Black is lending her voice to called Stolen Life.

A journalist took pictures on the last day, and Peter said he would include some in his blog.
                              i'll check it out, thanx

Comment

This pic was requested over on the Cam/Ben Thread, but I thought I'd post it here where everyone can benefit from the talented Ms. Black.

(Besides, depending on which way you swing, the Cam/Ben thread is either paradise or a nightmare. )

If you haven't seen this tongue trick, you should. Its amazing. lol

And another. Cause Claudia is just so beautiful and sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X