No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love vala. How did you guys know about her months ago.

Comment

Uh, for those who think Claudia could come for an hour or so to the con...she lives in LONDON, I believe and I seriously doubt that she'd fly from there to the US for an hour. I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't even fly from there to the US for a weekend, regardless of reason. That's a long eema flight for 2 1/2 days of screaming, cheering (sometimes slightly scary) fans.

Originally posted by plaw15
      I love vala. How did you guys know about her months ago.
      I knew about it because I've been a fan of Claudia's for years (Scaper & Gater here) and heard about her gig on SG1 through the vast Scaper network.

How'd you hear about her? Claudia as Vala that is.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
        Uh, for those who think Claudia could come for an hour or so to the con...she lives in LONDON, I believe and I seriously doubt that she'd fly from there to the US for an hour. I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't even fly from there to the US for a weekend, regardless of reason. That's a long eema flight for 2 1/2 days of screaming, cheering (sometimes slightly scary) fans.
        Apart from that there's airline guide lines.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

GOD! i was joking...you know ...ha! ha! ha!

Comment

I knew about it because I've been a fan of Claudia's for years (Scaper & Gater here) and heard about her gig on SG1 through the vast Scaper network.
            Me too
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              GOD! i was joking...you know ...ha! ha! ha!
              Sorry, I don't find comments like that funny, espeically when actors, like Claudia really do like to guard their private life and have already given more than enough to the fans. Don't worry, I don't hate you. Just didn't find it funny.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I don't find comments like that funny, espeically when actors, like Claudia really do like to guard their private life and have already given more than enough to the fans. Don't worry, I don't hate you. Just didn't find it funny.
                Whatever

Comment

http://imdb.com/name/nm0085227/
                  update Claudia's page - "Stargate SG-1" playing "Vala Maldoran" in episode: "Crusade" (episode # 9.19) March 2006
                  Last edited by valaCB; 04 October 2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Whatever
                    Back at ya!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey look, piccies.

Comment

http://imdb.com/name/nm0085227/
                        update Claudia's page - "Stargate SG-1" playing "Vala Maldoran" in episode: "Crusade" (episode # 9.19) March 2006

March 2006!!!

Thanks for the info
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                          Hey look, piccies.
                          This is one of my fav images of Aeryn.

If anyone would like to read my one and only ever FS fanfic Home <---- go there. btw, it's an Aeryncentric fic. Although, if you've not seen (and who hasn't? ) S3 eps, don't read it. You have been warned.
                          sigpic

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

^^ Another great image of Claudia as Aeryn. Thanks!

So...this Vala character...what do you think her answers to the following questions would be?

1- What's your favorite word?
                              2- What's your least favorite word?
                              3- What turns you on?
                              4 - What turns you off?
                              5- What sound do you love?
                              6- What sound do you hate?
                              7- What is your favorite curse word?
                              8- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
                              9- What profession would you not like to participate in?
                              10- IF Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Have fun coming up with answers and remember, keep it clean. I'll share my answers later.
                              sigpic

Comment

OT-
                                I've just seen the last 'Six Feet Under's episode.
                                This's one of the amazing series that created!!!
                                so beautiful, so touchy....just wow!!!

Bravo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X