nice one Aeryn/Vala

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Great pics ValaMalduran!

A couple from one of my favourite Farscape eps:

Comment

I've just seen 'The Choice' yesterday again. As always with this ep I'm floored by Claudia's acting. The topic of this ep must have appeared as a big gamble at the time of shooting.
          Not to mention that to make such a concept work an actress has to take her craft that little bit further than might feel comfortable/safe.

I'm not sure if I got across what I meant or if it just appeared like drooling.

A.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              I've just seen 'The Choice' yesterday again. As always with this ep I'm floored by Claudia's acting. The topic of this ep must have appeared as a big gamble at the time of shooting.
              Not to mention that to make such a concept work an actress has to take her craft that little bit further than might feel comfortable/safe.

I'm not sure if I got across what I meant or if it just appeared like drooling.
              *hands ValaM a towel

You missed some drool there my dear.

I think I understand what you're saying. While I do rank The Choice high on my list of fav eps, I gotta say Claudia's preformance in The Way We Weren't is my fav. She hit the emotions dead on and I have been there, done that - close to that degree Claudia reached in that eps.

I remember hearing that Claudia was worried about how that performance read...I left a message in the cosmos for her letting her know she had it dead on and totally ROCKED in TWWW!!

She rocked in TC as well...but for me, TWWW is her finest perfomance.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                *hands ValaM a towel

I think I understand what you're saying. While I do rank The Choice high on my list of fav eps, I gotta say Claudia's preformance in The Way We Weren't is my fav. She hit the emotions dead on and I have been there, done that - close to that degree Claudia reached in that eps.

I remember hearing that Claudia was worried about how that performance read...I left a message in the cosmos for her letting her know she had it dead on and totally ROCKED in TWWW!!

She rocked in TC as well...but for me, TWWW is her finest perfomance.
                Oh yes, definitely. TWWW is my all-time Farscape favourite. Claudia was fabulous in that episode. I love every bit but that last scene with Pilot makes me cry every single time.

And now I want to watch it. I gotta go dig out my DVDs.

Comment

*hands ValaM a towel*

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Anytime dear.

I LOVE that pic! Loved that scene. Love that eps, in case I haven't mentioned it. LOL
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Great pic, Hurley!
                          Again, proof that kid's TV from the 80's is best enjoyed as an adult.

I don't mind if I sound like a grumpy old wench. WE had the much better shows. Today 99% of them are rubbish.

A.

Comment

What about this:

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow n. great PIC

Has everyone seen Claudi?
                              http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=4001.50
                              she looks GREAT!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X