• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Unusual pic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Unusual pic
      If you squint it even looks as if Daniel tries to take a piece of Vala instead of turning the page.

Vala: "Hungry?"

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

VALA: I had to tell you in…person. I'm pregnant. Pretty sure it's yours anyway…there's at least a one in …ten chance.

Comment

Who of you is watching SG Atlantis? Comparing some of eps to these of SG-1 without Vala I'm not sure whether Atlantis isn't better...

Comment

Stargate Magazine #6 with Vala on the cover is finally on sale here, I've bought it earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by Temporarily_cloned
                    Stargate Magazine #6 with Vala on the cover is finally on sale here, I've bought it earlier today
                    Any news on Vala?

Comment

Unusual pic

Comment

Any news on Vala?
                        Nope, this interview with Joe Mallozzi and Martin Gero in which Joe said that Vala is going to come back, was posted at Terra Firma last month, as subscribers got this issue at least 3 weeks ago or so...

Comment

Unusual pic
                          Quoting Teal'c: Indeed

Comment

Hi to all the Vala fans. I just wanted to let you know that I have a top 25 stargate babes poll and you can contribute. Vala is currently 6th...give your votes for the top 25 and try to move her up.

Re: SG Universe Top 25 Babes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll

1) Col. Samantha Carter (159 pts) 2) Dr. Weir (154) ^ 3) Teyla (151) ^
                            4) OSIRUS (139) 5) Dr. Frasier (138) ^ 6) Vala Mal Duran (137)
                            7) Charlotte Mayfield [Ba'al's companion] (116) 8) Ishta (114)
                            8) Dr. Heightmeyer (114) ^ 10) Anise (111) 11) Sora (110)
                            12) Dr. Lam (104) 13) Ayiana (96) 14) Hathor (92)
                            15) Lt. Cadman (85) 16) Sha're (81) 17) Krista (80)
                            18) Nirrti (68) 19) Oma Dasala (57) 20) Shau'nac (53)
                            21) Cadet Hailey (47) 22) Katie Brown (43) 23) Kerry Johnson (40)
                            24) Garshaw (33) 25) Replicarter (30)

Others: These characters have recieved votes, but not enough to crack the top 25.

Lya, Reese, Tenis raymond, Mellin, Lt. Claire Tobias, Kynthia, Krista James, Rosha, Waitress from Holiday, Merrin, Lt. Satterfield, Wraith Keeper, Technician Davis, Drey'auc.
                            Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
                              Hi to all the Vala fans. I just wanted to let you know that I have a top 25 stargate babes poll and you can contribute. Vala is currently 6th...give your votes for the top 25 and try to move her up.

Re: SG Universe Top 25 Babes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Poll

1) Col. Samantha Carter (159 pts) 2) Dr. Weir (154) ^ 3) Teyla (151) ^
                              4) OSIRUS (139) 5) Dr. Frasier (138) ^ 6) Vala Mal Duran (137)
                              7) Charlotte Mayfield [Ba'al's companion] (116) 8) Ishta (114)
                              8) Dr. Heightmeyer (114) ^ 10) Anise (111) 11) Sora (110)
                              12) Dr. Lam (104) 13) Ayiana (96) 14) Hathor (92)
                              15) Lt. Cadman (85) 16) Sha're (81) 17) Krista (80)
                              18) Nirrti (68) 19) Oma Dasala (57) 20) Shau'nac (53)
                              21) Cadet Hailey (47) 22) Katie Brown (43) 23) Kerry Johnson (40)
                              24) Garshaw (33) 25) Replicarter (30)

Others: These characters have recieved votes, but not enough to crack the top 25.

Lya, Reese, Tenis raymond, Mellin, Lt. Claire Tobias, Kynthia, Krista James, Rosha, Waitress from Holiday, Merrin, Lt. Satterfield, Wraith Keeper, Technician Davis, Drey'auc.
                              thanx. link?

Comment

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ape/cap068.jpg
                                Last edited by Darren; 19 September 2005, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X