Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    I've read book 5. i didnt like it, its the only book i didnt like. book 6 is excellent! as for the movies, im going to see all of them!!! but if Claudia be in the 5th, it will be extra fun!
    I hope she will be
    IMHO, book 5 is a bit better written, though both are excellently done. I love Rowling's cheeky sense of humour. But I prefer the story of book 6.

Knowing HP & HBP I can imagine Claudia as Bellatrix even better.

A.

P.S.: Am I seeing things or did Rowling really put a Uranus joke into book 5 (during the astronomy exam, if I remember correctly) ?
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hm, spot the mistake! *snicker*

Was the bow actually featured in 'TTTB' or was just a prop in Daniel's office? Can't remember.

A.
      Last edited by ValaMalduran; 05 September 2005, 08:50 AM. Reason: Apparently, there's something called spelling.

Comment

Comment

I know what im saying SunKrux!
          BTW - im very nice to the mods
          I disagree...read your own words
          How rude from this forun not to fix your problem...
          How is that being nice to mods or the folks that run this forum? Calling them rude for not fixing a problem that isn't their fault? I don't see that as being nice to the mods or the folks who run this forum. Granted, I'm guessing that English is not your native tounge and you might be having problems understanding how your way of phrasing things is being possibly misunderstood.

I've read book 5. i didnt like it, its the only book i didnt like. book 6 is excellent! as for the movies, im going to see all of them!!! but if Claudia be in the 5th, it will be extra fun!
          I hope she will be
          Yeah, I've enjoyed all the books up to the 5th. I'm waiting til the 6th is in paperback since all my other HP books are paperbacks as well. Never know who'll be in one of the movies. I was totally surprised and pleased when I saw the ads for the 3rd movie and Emma Thompson popped up as Treleway. I love Emma!! She rocks! It would indeed be a bonus IF Claudia were to be in any of the HP movies, but I'm not holding my breath, since it appears that most if not all the cast have to be British and Claudia is not British.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            Hm, spot the mistake! *snicker*

Was the bow actually featured in 'TTTB' or was just a prop in Daniel's office? Can't remember.

A.
            Uh...she's holding it wrong. LOL I haven't a clue if it was in the eps or if it's a prop in Daniel's office.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              How is that being nice to mods or the folks that run this forum? Calling them rude for not fixing a problem that isn't their fault? I don't see that as being nice to the mods or the folks who run this forum. Granted, I'm guessing that English is not your native tounge and you might be having problems understanding how your way of phrasing things is being possibly misunderstood.
              I know what im saying SunKrux!
              BTW - im very nice to the mods
              With all due respect, but I think we should let that topic rest now. We'll only end up going in circles.

A.

Comment

Page 2 is unacceptable.

Comment

With all due respect, but I think we should let that topic rest now. We'll only end up going in circles.
                  Sorry if my speaking up for the mods and this forum offends, but it's getting old. I think some here forget that the mods and the owners/founders of this forum (and most forums anywhere) run them as a service to fans at no charge to fans. They pay for the web space and software themselves. It's not a cheap venture. Even if it's run by the company/companies who produce shows, it's still bad form to dis on the mods or forum, ON THE FORUM. If you have a huge issue with either, take it to pm with the mods or contact the webmaster. But to keep things polite, I'm done.

valaCB, if you wish to discuss it further, please pm me. If not...that's cool too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Page 2 is unacceptable.
                    HUH?! *confused as to how that sentence relates to the image posted with it
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, Im Back

valaCB, if you wish to discuss it further, please pm me. If not...that's cool too.
                      all i have to say is PM to Kalliope if you want to know the story

Yeah, I've enjoyed all the books up to the 5th. I'm waiting til the 6th is in paperback since all my other HP books are paperbacks as well. Never know who'll be in one of the movies. I was totally surprised and pleased when I saw the ads for the 3rd movie and Emma Thompson popped up as Treleway. I love Emma!! She rocks! It would indeed be a bonus IF Claudia were to be in any of the HP movies, but I'm not holding my breath, since it appears that most if not all the cast have to be British and Claudia is not British.
                      Love ET, she is the greatest!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                                HUH?! *confused as to how that sentence relates to the image posted with it
                                Absolutely no relation at all. We were on page 2 and this is a nice cap.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X