Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Seems like everything's more or less back to normal.

So, nighty night.
    less, my pic posted about 1,5 hour ago now is still not here...

Good night, although I'm probably going to have a "Moderation" nightmares...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      And I'm still inivisible..
      *scratches head

Huh? I can see you just fine.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

OK... looks like they cancelled all the pics of Claudia I posted in this forum. Time to collect my toys and go home...
        Why do you automatically assume that "they" (which I take you to mean "mods") would clear out all the images you've posted here? Check what a mod posted....could have been that where ever you have the images stored ran out of bandwidth for a bit. I see all images here just fine.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          you know, there are a bunch of us that feel the same way about sam. we love her and adore her and want only the best for her...but there are some out there that just dont' like the character.

Personally, i don't worry about them, i just worry about myself. Those that dont like sam aren't going to change simply because i want them to

Just a tiny word of advice from a person who's been playing in the fandom for a few years

Just concentrate on having fun here and let the others be (and this is a personal comment, not a moderator's comment)
          Well said Skydiver!!

I've been trying to get people here to see that it's not just Vala/CB that folks around here don't like, but some people are far too blinded by their passion for Vala/Claudia to see reason.

Oh yeah, for those that don't really enjoy being at this forum, why stay? Sorry, but I think this is a great forum! Not everyone has to see things the same way or like the same characters. No one is wrong for not agreeing with you. Just mho.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
            Well said Skydiver!!

I've been trying to get people here to see that it's not just Vala/CB that folks around here don't like, but some people are far too blinded by their passion for Vala/Claudia to see reason.

Oh yeah, for those that don't really enjoy being at this forum, why stay? Sorry, but I think this is a great forum! Not everyone has to see things the same way or like the same characters. No one is wrong for not agreeing with you. Just mho.
            hey... i try to do the same
            dont forget about me

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              Remeber the Docudot interviews taken at Burbank 2004 that were to be posted bit by bit?

Kalliope has informed me that Claudia's is now up, so check it out.

http://docu.watchfarscape.com/downloads.html

A.
              very nice interview. I love to hear Claudia, she is so clever.
              and Anthony Simcoe, i just LOVE this man he's so funny!!!

Comment

Very funny Vala video (That;s cos Vala is funny )
                HERE '- "Two Princes by the Spin Doctors'

Comment

Being no longer able to participate in REAL TIME in this thread, I'm going to say good bye to everybody here. Have fun!

Comment

Being no longer able to participate in REAL TIME in this thread, I'm going to say good bye to everybody here. Have fun!

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

How rude from this forun not to fix your problem...
                      Very strange!
                      Last edited by valaCB; 04 September 2005, 10:24 AM.

Comment

That's sad ! I could fix the problem with my pics !
                        Spoiler:

Comment

So...what do you think about this http://imdb.com/title/tt0373889/board/thread/25530025

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=3422.0

I love HP, i can see Claudia as Bellatrix

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            How rude from this forun not to fix your problem...
                            Very strange!
                            Again, why do some of you automatically assume it's a forum problem with images posted in this thread? I use Photobucket and from time to time, THEY have problems with their servers, software or whatever. I've yet to have any problems seeing any of the images you all have shared, so I'm guessing it's not a Gateworld forum issue, but an issue with whatever photo hosting site you maybe using.

I'm asking nicely, lay off the mods here as I don't think they're the ones messing with any of the images posted here. If you think being a mod is an easy job, you should try it some time...I can tell you from experience, it's not. Most mods on most boards do it for FREE, they are not paid to do it and treating them poorly is not acceptable imho. They're fans, just like the rest of us and they were asked by the founders of Gateworld to help them keep trolls and less desirables out.

Back to discussing Vala/Claudia...not having read the 6th HP book and still working on the 5th one, I won't comment on the possibility of her being in the next movie, although I wouldn't stay away if she were. Not that I'm going to stay away from any of the HP movies, but it would be most excellent if she were in it, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Again, why do some of you automatically assume it's a forum problem with images posted in this thread? I use Photobucket and from time to time, THEY have problems with their servers, software or whatever. I've yet to have any problems seeing any of the images you all have shared, so I'm guessing it's not a Gateworld forum issue, but an issue with whatever photo hosting site you maybe using.

Back to discussing Vala/Claudia...not having read the 6th HP book and still working on the 5th one, I won't comment on the possibility of her being in the next movie, although I wouldn't stay away if she were. Not that I'm going to stay away from any of the HP movies, but it would be most excellent if she were in it, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
                              I know what im saying SunKrux!
                              BTW - im very nice to the mods

I've read book 5. i didnt like it, its the only book i didnt like. book 6 is excellent! as for the movies, im going to see all of them!!! but if Claudia be in the 5th, it will be extra fun!
                              I hope she will be

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X