Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

Aeryn/Vala I can't see your pics. Is it just me?

A.
    Think I fixed it! Do you see them???

Kalliope I can't see your pics
    Spoiler:

Comment

I can see them now Aeryn/Vala. HOT pics!!!

Comment

I can see them now, Aeryn/Vala! Great pics.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

OK... looks like they cancelled all the pics of Claudia I posted in this forum. Time to collect my toys and go home...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
              OK... looks like they cancelled all the pics of Claudia I posted in this forum. Time to collect my toys and go home...
              we didn't do anything. is it possible that wherever you're hosting those pic either allows external linking or hasn't run out of bandwidth?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                I think there are many more positive threads than negative but we tend to focus on the negative threads because we don't understand why some people are unable to see what is quite obvious to us : VALA is terrific and C.B is a wonderfull actress!

you know, there are a bunch of us that feel the same way about sam. we love her and adore her and want only the best for her...but there are some out there that just dont' like the character.

Personally, i don't worry about them, i just worry about myself. Those that dont like sam aren't going to change simply because i want them to

Just a tiny word of advice from a person who's been playing in the fandom for a few years

Just concentrate on having fun here and let the others be (and this is a personal comment, not a moderator's comment)
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  we didn't do anything. is it possible that wherever you're hosting those pic either allows external linking or hasn't run out of bandwidth?
                  Photobucket? I don't think so... especially that I saw all the pics just a few minutes earlier before they disappeared. BTW, why I'm not able to edit my own posts? Could you please do me a favour and check the links in these posts where pics are supposed to be?

Comment

Just concentrate on having fun here and let the others be (and this is a personal comment, not a moderator's comment)
                    Ignorance is bliss.

Kalliope, I can see all your posts again. Missed some cool pics there.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      I guess it was the matter of me clearing cookies at Firefox earlier... note to self and everybody else: remember to log in again everywhere after clearing cookies

Comment

Ignorance is bliss.

Kalliope, I can see all your posts again. Missed some cool pics there.

A.
                        The ones I posted a few hours ago, actually. This is how moderation works. I bet this one is gonna appear during night hours or tomorrow morning... the one about solving the problem with Photobucket hasn't appeared yet (at the moment when I'm writing it)...

Comment

Remeber the Docudot interviews taken at Burbank 2004 that were to be posted bit by bit?

Kalliope has informed me that Claudia's is now up, so check it out.

http://docu.watchfarscape.com/downloads.html

A.

Comment

Comment

Remeber the Docudot interviews taken at Burbank 2004 that were to be posted bit by bit?

Kalliope has informed me that Claudia's is now up, so check it out.

http://docu.watchfarscape.com/downloads.html

A.
                              Yes! thanx Kalliope and ValaMalduran

Comment

Seems like everything's more or less back to normal.

So, nighty night.

Comment

Working...
                                X