Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    I can pretty much gurantee why they deleted it. "End Vala" is a negative comments ONLY thread. That means any positive posts will be deleted, period. Just like any negative comments about Vala on this thread would be deleted.

If you do not want to hear/read/see anything negative about Claudia/Vala, stay out of those kind of threads. You'll only get upset and piss off those who already don't like Vala even more.

Word to the wise, the mods probably read all threads. It's not nice to dis(make snarky comments) on them for doing their jobs. I'm speaking as a mod for another forum. If you have issues with anything a mod does, take it to them in pm...don't dis them on the boards, it's bad form ( = not nice). It could get you permanently moderated (meaning you'll never be able to post a thing without a mod approving it first) or worse yet, you'll be banned from the boards.

I appreciate everyone in this thread's passionate enthusiasm for Claudia/Vala, but it wouldn't hurt to tone it down just a bit, that way you wouldn't be making so many enemies and turning more potiental fans for Claudia away. The "Claudia can do no wrong" attitude some fans here have is the biggest thing that turns fans off her. They couldn't care less how talented Claudia is because some here have been so obnoxious about their love of Claudia, they'd rather see Vala dead, period.

Just call me the voice of reason. Don't hate me. I do love Claudia.
    Don't you think they should rather blame the writers? Claudia did her best with the material given to her...

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      Beautiful

Comment

I appreciate everyone in this thread's passionate enthusiasm for Claudia/Vala, but it wouldn't hurt to tone it down just a bit, that way you wouldn't be making so many enemies and turning more potiental fans for Claudia away. The "Claudia can do no wrong" attitude some fans here have is the biggest thing that turns fans off her. They couldn't care less how talented Claudia is because some here have been so obnoxious about their love of Claudia, they'd rather see Vala dead, period.
        I so agree with you!

Don't you think they should rather blame the writers? Claudia did her best with the material given to her...
        some of them do blame the writers.
        Last edited by valaCB; 01 September 2005, 01:06 PM.

Comment

some marathon till the 2000 post?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            I so agree with you!

some of them do blame the writers.
            and they're right...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                and they're right...
                You know, i hate milk. Can u make love it
                Come on...leave them alone, they can hate Vala as long as they want.

Comment

I love milk with the exception of this thing on the surface when it's hot...

Comment

I love milk with the exception of this thing on the surface when it's hot...
                    very wise...

Comment

I love these promo pics of Aeryn for PKW

Comment

I love these promo pics of Aeryn for PKW
                        me too.
                        if you'r online Vala's fans, we are doing a 2000 post party. come on! post!

Comment

I dont know y i said 'PARTY'...'cos i need to go now
                          sorry

Comment

Some of them might, but sadly some of them blame obnoxious fans for most of it. Sometimes it's a catch 22 with folks...damned if you do, damned if you don't.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I read that she is coming back in the latter half of the season! I say thank goodness!! I miss vala! I think she is a great change of pace from what the previous seasons were like. And she is really pretty (and I'm a girl saying this)!!! I think she did a wonderful job with the scripts that she was given. I mean I loved the banter between her and Daniel. Hopefully, they will go more in depth with her character in the upcoming episodes.
                              Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                                I read that she is coming back in the latter half of the season! I say thank goodness!! I miss vala! I think she is a great change of pace from what the previous seasons were like. And she is really pretty (and I'm a girl saying this)!!! I think she did a wonderful job with the scripts that she was given. I mean I loved the banter between her and Daniel. Hopefully, they will go more in depth with her character in the upcoming episodes.
                                Hi, rac76! And I completely agree with you.

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Working...
                                X