Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    well... I'm not sure I agree here. We're all Scapers, I really love Ben as John Crichton on Farscape, and it's sad that another Scaper cares much more about Ben only and is pretty mean towards Claudia's character. Considering the fact that Claudia and Ben are great buddies, it's double sad. It's not good that there're two opposite camps among Scapers
    I agree. I loved Farscape, and thought the two of them were so well suited for one another in that show. They obviously had a great deal of fun working together, and you can still SEE that respect and affection in those 'behind the scenes' shots, etc., so why in the world should anyone want to cause any division there? They work beautifully together and the show can only benefit from that type of comraderie.

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
      I agree. I loved Farscape, and thought the two of them were so well suited for one another in that show. They obviously had a great deal of fun working together, and you can still SEE that respect and affection in those 'behind the scenes' shots, etc., so why in the world should anyone want to cause any division there? They work beautifully together and the show can only benefit from that type of comraderie.
      Where are these 'behind the scenes' shots???
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
        i dont know why anyone want to cause any division but im afraid i fell like Kalliope
        I love them both

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          Where are these 'behind the scenes' shots???
          They've hidden them somewhere...

Comment

They've hidden them somewhere...
            ha??? who hidden them? and why?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              ha??? who hidden them? and why?
              Uhm... what "behind the scenes" shots are we talking about, to be precise?

Comment

Very, very small BTS pic.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Very, very small BTS pic.

Cute

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                    Cute
                    very intelligent remark

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      very intelligent remark
                      That's what I am

הוספתי גם את חכמתי לענף האינטליגנטי הזה

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                        That's what I am

הוספתי גם את חכמתי לענף האינטליגנטי הזה
                        Translation, please?

Comment

Translation, please?
                          I said that I too, am contributing my humble, intelligent posts to this thread

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Considering that I know many of you on this thread are just as passionate about Claudia as some of Ben's fans are don't forget that your passion for Claudia has caused issues with some of the regulars here. That has caused an even greater division between Farscape and Stargate fans, which is a shame, considering that the genre of SciFi gets so much flack from the media and the rest of the world that when fans from two fandoms are bickering, it only adds fuel to the fire.

There will always be a handful of fans who due to their obnoxious behavior will try to ruin any good thing for the rest of us. The thing is, only YOU can let it ruin the good thing, if you let it.

Also, it's general not a good idea to talk about other posters in another thread, especially if the thread is not a private one. I don't think that's a capability for this forum, but that would be a question for the mods. I don't recommend making this thread a private one, as it would make it hard for other Claudia fans to find it. I do recommend if you have issues with another poster, take it to PM.

Just some food for thought.

Now, let's get back to parting cause VALA WILL BE BACK! HA! I toldya! I had faith...still do. She will be back and will NOT be killed. TPTB know a good thing when they see it. Claudia works well with the rest of the team and why ruin that by killing off ANY of the team, including Vala.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Now, let's get back to parting cause VALA WILL BE BACK! HA! I toldya! I had faith...still do. She will be back and will NOT be killed. TPTB know a good thing when they see it. Claudia works well with the rest of the team and why ruin that by killing off ANY of the team, including Vala.
                              Precisely!

Comment

Have you read an interview with Cliff Simon at GateWorld's main page? I'd love Ba'al and Vala to meet in the future...

Comment

Working...
                                X