No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so i nominated claudia for the hunkettes, a sister site to the hunkies that ben was nominated on!
    Go vote now http://www.thehunkettes.com/claudia-...paign=wordtwit

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      Awh she was so cute at the beginning!
      Haha. So smiley.
      I loved it! I agree, a bigger part would've been nice. But she did get a pretty big part for a guest star.
      And the accent.... hahahahhh.
      It was alright. Very forced, but we all know her real accent would be pretty hard to try and cover up.
      Yeah. I was hoping that she'd be on longer. (a 'flashback' of her doing the feet thingy would've been cool, if not freaky, too! )
      She kinda sounded like her other appearance as an American in 'Dresden Files' (tho' she was kinda funnier there). I hope she appears in more shows.
      sigpic

Comment

I want more Vala, NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I want more Vala, NOW!
          Yeah! Me too!

edit: (a wee bit off topic)
          http://www.corinnekempa.com/#/compet...dao/4540923359

Corrine Kempa, the voice of Leliana from Dragon Age Origins, has started this competition (more like a 'raffle', actually...or is that a competition, too? ).

At stake: 2 copies of Dragon Age Origins signed by both her AND Claudia Black.

It's 5 GBP per ticket, tho'...
          Last edited by gotthammer; 12 May 2010, 04:20 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, the accent was good but I just love her natural accent. My husband watched with me and said something along the lines of "But, but she doesn't have her accent....this feels so wrong..."
            sigpic
            Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
            My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
              Yeah! Me too!

edit: (a wee bit off topic)
              http://www.corinnekempa.com/#/compet...dao/4540923359

Corrine Kempa, the voice of Leliana from Dragon Age Origins, has started this competition (more like a 'raffle', actually...or is that a competition, too? ).

At stake: 2 copies of Dragon Age Origins signed by both her AND Claudia Black.

It's 5 GBP per ticket, tho'...

I want! I want! I already have the game... but I don't care! Autographs!
              But that's ridiculous. You have to pay? Ew. Nevermind.

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting this. Not sure how I missed over at the Farscape board. The vidder, Diar, does lots of Farscape stuff.

I don't know how many of you folks here haven't had a chance to see Claudia on Farscape. Don't get me wrong, I loved Vala, but her performance as Aeryn Sun over the course of four years and a mini series was sheer brilliance. Starting with about ep 7 or so--PK Tech Girl, through DNA Mad Scientist, both early season 1, and then on up, she is startlingly good in a cast full of good actors. Loads of depth and character development. Not nearly as much fun as Vala, of course, but Aeryn still has her snark moments.

And this is priceless:

By way of explaining for those who've not seen the episode
                Spoiler:
                , there have been multiple body swaps so that Claudia's character, Aeryn, is inhabited by Ben Browder's character John. The other two characters, Rygel (the green guy) and D'Argo (the big guy) are housing two female characters, Aeryn and Chiana. Meaning that Aeryn gets to see what John is doing to her body...

and there are still three other characters on board in different bodies...and then they change again.

Comment

Hehehe. I loved that scene.
                  (No! I'm not a perv! I swear! )

Spoiler:
                  At least Aeryn gets back at John by that episode's end.

I love both Aeryn and Vala, but, yes, Aeryn was more developed (then again, at a certain point, didn't most of Farscape seem to revolve around her and Crichton?).
                  And yes, Vala is more 'fun'.
                  (tho', during my recent re-watch of Farscape, I'm kinda convinced that Vala and Rygel share some traits...esp. when boredom's involved. )
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all here is a link to HQ screen pics of CB on NCIS
                    http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im...ction_var=ncis
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thanks, poundpuppy! I enjoyed seeing her.

Dropping off some goodies. Click for bigger.

Comment

Helloooooo

Remember me? :L:L Havne't been here in quite a while i'm suprised i remembered my password. Anyways, added some new Stargate artwork to me profile, some of Vala and Daniel, more is on the way though and i look forward to catching up with you all xD

Comment

Well, welcome back!

Great pics, Addy, thanks!
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ooh. I liked that behind-the-scenes video showing CB doing motion capture for her character in "Uncharted 2".
                              (I still haven't been able to play it, unfortunately...no PS3 yet )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                Where this one from?

Comment

Working...
                                X