Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    That's a bit OT:
    I've promised to make a contribution to a con book, but have never done that before. Do any of you maybe know a link where I could see an example?
    Thanks very much.

A.
    Talk to SunKrux about it, she was making con books for Claudia in the past years

Comment

Hey,
      I am doing Claudia's con book again this year. In Farscape world I am known as Blueaeryn. Anyway, I am including a link to a page from Claudia's book last year. Here is a sample:

Sample From Claudia Black Con Book

You can find info on where to send entries to the con book at:

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php

Comment

Beach Head Vala and Sam
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_148.jpg

Comment

thanks, gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            more 97% to go../
            which epi they filming now? i really want to know when Vala is coming back, if she's coming back...

ooopps, sorry for interrupting
            According to Ivan Bartok's blog they are currently filming "Ethon". I think as long as Claudia's schedule works out to be back we will see Vala again either in the last part of this season or next season.
            Last edited by tsaxlady; 20 August 2005, 11:16 AM.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
              Hey,
              I am doing Claudia's con book again this year. In Farscape world I am known as Blueaeryn. Anyway, I am including a link to a page from Claudia's book last year. Here is a sample:

Thanks very much. That'll help me a lot, BA.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
                Hey,

I understand that Claudia won't come this year to the con...so why are you making her a con book?

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  According to Ivan Bartok's blog they are currently filming "Ethon". I think as long as Claudia's schedule works out to be back we will see Vala again either in the last part of this season or next season.
                  Maybe itsnot Claudia's schedule, mayeb it the writers.

Comment

It would be really great if Vala returned in a season's cliffhanger - "Camelot", I really hope for it

Comment

Take a look what cajnjirl wrote about Vala
                      and he is soo right. Vala try to fit and no one cares. she try to talk and no one listen. she will do whatever she can to fit in even if it mean she will jeopardize her own life, she act like a child. Vala ia a lonely girl...very sad ending. deep character and i bow to Claudia for remarkable job. she should win an emmy or something.

Comment

I've read it earlier today, cajnjirl is SOOOOO RIGHT. That's why I'm mad at some of SG-1 members at the moment and I don't think I'm going to forgive them quickly...

Comment

OT - my cactus has just bloomed I've taken two pics of it, so when I have them developed I'll scan them and post here

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            I've read it earlier today, cajnjirl is SOOOOO RIGHT. That's why I'm mad at some of SG-1 members at the moment and I don't think I'm going to forgive them quickly...
                            Im with you girl. but remember its' only a fiction. Vala does not exist. Only the writers and the actress, who blow a life in her.
                            as much as i want to see Vala again, i really dont. she is such a miserable character that i really fell sorry for her. i think Vala is too deep character for Stargate...

Comment

We do con books for all cast members, no matter if they make it to the con or not. That is the type of fans we are. I have contacts to get the book to Claudia no matter if she is going or not.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                Im with you girl. but remember its' only a fiction. Vala does not exist. Only the writers and the actress, who blow a life in her.
                                as much as i want to see Vala again, i really dont. she is such a miserable character that i really fell sorry for her. i think Vala is too deep character for Stargate...
                                It doesn't matter it's only a fiction. Claudia did such a perfect job with Vala's character that it's really hard not to be angry with these SG-1 morons...

Comment

Working...
                                X