Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    Don't you think we should call a Mod to clean here?
    No. i dont think so. i think you should talk to qasimjavid . You surprising me girl come on, cover your ego for a min and talk (you too qasimjavid). in life, and i know it personally (snif, snif), its not healthy to do it. talk with qasimjavid (i know she want to talk to you ) and after that if thee's no solution, close the door! BUT TRY!!! ha! im from Israel, i know what im talking

yes, lida is right...do it throug PM

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Okay to get back on topic. I thought y'all might like to see this article from the new Stargate SG-1 magazine. The article is an interview with Amanda Tapping but she had some nice things to say about Claudia in the interview. Here is a clip from the article

"But Beau (Bridges) is a sweetheart, Ben's great -Claudia's great and I wish she was staying!"

This article was written while filming "Beachhead". If you would like to read the whole article jump over to this post in theSam's a great character thread

On a personal note while I did not like the character of Vala in Season 8. I have grown to like her this season and really enjoyed last weeks episode. While I don't think I would like seeing her every week I do hope she becomes a recurring character.
      Thanx for the link. intersting

Comment

Love it And I've finally begun studying Photoshop recently
        Thanx Kalliope do you like the old one more, the Vala/Jack's one?
        and goodluck with the Photoshop study. its a great program.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          Actually, Claudia didn't cause the distrubance...it was her fans. She just did her job...act! Fans made the noise.
          I think her performance made it. I dont think its her fans only. i think its the viewer, some Gaters some Scapers. Her performance shake the SG1's pattern and THIS make a chaos!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Thanx Kalliope do you like the old one more, the Vala/Jack's one?
            and goodluck with the Photoshop study. its a great program.
            I prefer Vala/Daniel or do you mean the style of your previous sig?

Comment

valaCB, congrats on 1000 posts!

Comment

I prefer Vala/Daniel or do you mean the style of your previous sig?
                Yes, the previous one.
                and yes, im over 1000 post lol

Comment

thanx Kalliope for remind me about this -
                  http://www.scifi.com/transcripts/1999/DArgo-Aeryn.html

and look at this -
                  ChickwithGun: I loved Bladerunner T1 and T2 and I follow more SciFi films than TV
                  she like Sci-Fi..yeah!

ChickwithGun: In another lifetime, I would like to be fluent in five languages and travel to every country around the world, doing charity work in the third world
                  LOL! sound like Vala? except for the charity ... hehehe

Ploppy: Claudia is the funniest chick with a gun I know - sexy with firepower
                  Anthony is so sweet

ChickwithGun: Star Wars 2 Matrix 2 give me a job!

ChickwithGun: I always wanted to be Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice. Unfortuanately there has been a rash of Jane Austin novels being put up on the screen. Unfortunately I've missed the boat with Elizabeth. Would also love to be Holly Go Lightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's or a remake of almost anything Kathrine Hepburn made
                  intersting

Comment

I love "Pride and prejudice", Claudia would be really great as Elizabeth It was Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" ("Moon river" is my all time favourite song), but seeing Claud and Michael Shanks for instance in a remake of any Katherine Hepburn / Spencer Tracy film would be great. They're really great antagonists

Comment

Man, you leave for a couple of hours and all hell breaks lose.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I like your new sig, valaCB.

I love "Pride and prejudice", Claudia would be really great as Elizabeth
                      Jane Austen seems to be the new inspiration for Hollywood at the moment. Once again, actually.

Hepburn/ Tracey films were great. Where are these kind of scripts today? You had two equal characters of different gender in a time where equality was anything but the norm. Now, where equality allegedly is the norm, you won't find that in 'bigger' movies.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

And Claudia's eyes ARE great.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          Man, you leave for a couple of hours and all hell breaks lose.

A.
                          lol! ADD

Comment

Comment

Such a range of emotion. Of course that's what I expect from a good actress. Otherwise I could just stick to 'gorgeous face of the week'.

A.

I know, I know, this one's been posted already but I just love this ep and especially this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                I think her performance made it. I dont think its her fans only. i think its the viewer, some Gaters some Scapers. Her performance shake the SG1's pattern and THIS make a chaos!

I agree that her character is shaking things up on the show...that's partly to her performance and to the way the writers/directors are working with Claudia on giving Vala life.

As for the chaos on this board...that is due to fans. Claudia wouldn't want us to be acting like this. Yes, I think she'd want us to be excited about her character and work on SG1, but all this arguing and stuff...no way.

While I agree with pretty much everyone on this thread...Claudia is a phenominal actor, but I do not think she's perfect or can do no wrong. I've seen her several times in person (at the FS cons) and she's gorgeous and stunning. She also seems to me to be a very shy person, when she's not "on" (meaning 'acting' for the crowds at the cons). Like most of the other actors (especially from FS) she values her privacy and I respect that of her (heck, of any actor).
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X