Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    I love them together, Claudia also has nothing else but praise for Michael - go HERE and read a transcript of "Prometheus Unbound" commentary. TPTB should think about another spin-off - Vala and Daniel show
    Thanks for the link! I love reading things like that. And you're right - the Danny and Vala Hour would be something I'd watch!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Thanks, that was really interesting..i really have to buy Prometheus Unbound. Whenever I see behind teh scenes stuff with claudia her and everyone around her is are always grinning and laughing, so it looks like it's really fun to work with claudia
      You're in UK, right? It's vol. 40, but single releases in UK are without commentaries, but MGM UK is replacing them with discs including commentaries from German release, which was released some time later after UK release and includes commentaries. I'll never understand why British DVD companies are so in hurry with DVDs, it's exactly the same situation as with "Farscape" DVDs from Contender UK, single releases - without commentaries, season boxsets a year later - with commentaries from american and australian releases...

Comment

I love them together, Claudia also has nothing else but praise for Michael - go HERE and read a transcript of "Prometheus Unbound" commentary. TPTB should think about another spin-off - Vala and Daniel show
        I think I should start paying you royalties, Kalliope.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Thanks, that was really interesting..i really have to buy Prometheus Unbound. Whenever I see behind teh scenes stuff with claudia her and everyone around her is are always grinning and laughing, so it looks like it's really fun to work with claudia
          I understand Claudia has a huge energy . Maybe she has ADHD

Comment

Comment

They are soooooooooooooo cute

Comment

Claudia is too thin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    Claudia is too thin
                    That's what I have been noticing too. I mean I have liked her for some time and still do. But now now she is starting too look a little unhealty thin. The last scene I saw saw her in I wanted to feed her while the phrase "Bones are not sexy" kept running through my mind.

I think a few pounds more in her case would turn her back to completly sexy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phex
                        That's what I have been noticing too. I mean I have liked her for some time and still do. But now now she is starting too look a little unhealty thin. The last scene I saw saw her in I wanted to feed her while the phrase "Bones are not sexy" kept running through my mind.

I think a few pounds more in her case would turn her back to completly sexy!
                        Claudia definitely should travel to Italy more often and eat pasta - read PROMETHEUS UNBOUND commentary to know what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                          Claudia definitely should travel to Italy more often and eat pasta - read PROMETHEUS UNBOUND commentary to know what I'm talking about
                          Claudia eat SOMETHING!!! hope peole tell her that too thin is agly
                          her father is a DR. (gynecologist), hope he shout on her as well

Comment

And let's hope Claudia listens to him

Comment

I kept thinking PU too, been mainly lurking lately, as in fly by lurk still haven't seen tttb or ptb, useless computer soooooo slow ttb on 66% drat, but enjoying everyones piccies, thanks gang, if it weren't for you and the ben thunkers I'd be gettin desperate

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                                I kept thinking PU too, been mainly lurking lately, as in fly by lurk still haven't seen tttb or ptb, useless computer soooooo slow ttb on 66% drat, but enjoying everyones piccies, thanks gang, if it weren't for you and the ben thunkers I'd be gettin desperate
                                Our pleasure

BTW - isnt Claudia embarrassed in this PIc
                                and...she has more weight on her...

Comment

Working...
                                X