No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice image there Kalliope (if you care or can even see me). What did you think of the eps...have you coughcoughdownloadedcoughcough it yet? If so, have you watched it?
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Nice image there Kalliope (if you care or can even see me). What did you think of the eps...have you coughcoughdownloadedcoughcough it yet? If so, have you watched it?
      Hi Cyndi

Want more pics? Go HERE

Yup, I've coughcoughcoughdownloadedcoughcoughcough it early in the morning, very early in the morning to tell the truth, perhaps it was coded in my head somehow, 'cause I woke up really early, half-sleepy checked coughcoughlatesttorrentscoughcough, it was there, started coughcoughd/loadingcoughcough, turned off the monitor and went back to sleep Took over 4 hours, but finishing breakfast and after I was watching it already for the first time, and later, early afternoon, for the second. And now I'm going to watch it for the third time Love this ep, Claudia is absolutely brilliant in it, we finally had a chance to see REAL Vala.

Comment

Just realised something that you all probably had figured out a long time ago.

I've never doubted that Vala has character depth because she's played by Claudia Black. The actress that has turned the soldier Aeryn, a potentially one dimensional character, into a wonderfully rounded one. Therefore I simply interpreted even the smallest acting decision of Claudia completely different, might have seen more than was obvious on screen.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          Hi Cyndi

Want more pics? Go HERE
          Thanks Kalliope. I finally bookmarked that site. I'm slow, what can I say. LOL

Yup, I've coughcoughcoughdownloadedcoughcoughcough it early in the morning, very early in the morning to tell the truth, perhaps it was coded in my head somehow, 'cause I woke up really early, half-sleepy checked coughcoughlatesttorrentscoughcough, it was there, started coughcoughd/loadingcoughcough, turned off the monitor and went back to sleep Took over 4 hours, but finishing breakfast and after I was watching it already for the first time, and later, early afternoon, for the second. And now I'm going to watch it for the third time Love this ep, Claudia is absolutely brilliant in it, we finally had a chance to see REAL Vala.
          I've been taping it for a friend who doesn't have cable. I had a party to attend last night so I watched the tape. Glad you were able to get it. It was the best eps I think. Got to see that Vala isn't as shallow and uncaring as others believe her to be. Here's hoping that Claudia's schedule and that of SG will mesh and she can appear again in the future. Would love that!
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            Just realised something that you all probably had figured out a long time ago.

I've never doubted that Vala has character depth because she's played by Claudia Black. The actress that has turned the soldier Aeryn, a potentially one dimensional character, into a wonderfully rounded one. Therefore I simply interpreted even the smallest acting decision of Claudia completely different, might have seen more than was obvious on screen.

A.
            word!

if some1 want to see clips from the epi - go here http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...c=2616.new#new

Comment

A very good episode. The best so far for this season. Great job from everyone :the writors, the actors and especially C.B. She was terrific! I loved to see Vala showing her vulnerability and her compassion. She was so touching and so human.
              "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Spoiler:
                I wish we got more of the backstory on how she became a Goa'uld and more about how she was freed from the symbiote. TPTB need to fill in the blanks. I'm glad we saw some vulnerability from her. She obviously cared for the man who had died and probably some of the other villagers as well.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  Spoiler:
                  I wish we got more of the backstory on how she became a Goa'uld and more about how she was freed from the symbiote. TPTB need to fill in the blanks. I'm glad we saw some vulnerability from her. She obviously cared for the man who had died and probably some of the other villagers as well.

Lisa Michelle
                  In PU she told Daniel about it, it was Tok'ra who removed the symbiote and healed her.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have seen the episode!!!
                        loved it, I'll miss Vala. ALOTE!
                        and for thr first time i felt Cam and not Jhon C. YOU GO BEN!!!

I think thet Vala story was in focus to allow the fans to get use to CaM. Pour Claudia, she got all the massive anger from the fans for Ben.... but she's professional and she got a huge opportunity to play as a star in a well-known series

next project Claudia will be... we are waiting

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          I have seen the episode!!!
                          loved it, I'll miss Vala. ALOTE!
                          and for thr first time i felt Cam and not Jhon C. YOU GO BEN!!!

I think thet Vala story was in focus to allow the fans to get use to CaM. Pour Claudia, she got all the massive anger from the fans for Ben.... but she's professional and she got a huge opportunity to play as a star in a well-known series

next project Claudia will be... we are waiting
                          Yeah, some Ben's fans did one step too many in their anger about Mitchell's limitation in these episodes

Comment

Yeah, some Ben's fans did one step too many in their anger about Mitchell's limitation in these episodes
                            I love Ben and I love Claudia. I would certainly like more screen time for him but not at Claudia's expense.

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

I love that smug expression of hers.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                                I love Ben and I love Claudia. I would certainly like more screen time for him but not at Claudia's expense.
                                Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                                X