Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    Welcome to the club!
    I see you're a fic writer, are you going to write anything on Daniel and Vala?

I don't know yet. I was very caught up in the Janet/Daniel ship, so I'd have to get beyond that. But on the other hand, i do love Vala, and I love Vala and Daniel together (as you can see from my sig, as a Daniel Hussy, I've worshipped at her altar since she first appeared.). I've only seen the two Avalon episodes so far, and I do love the Vala/Daniel moment at the end of that. A few more like that and I may be drawn into the ship enough to write.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I love this ep and the commentary for this ep

Comment

I love this ep and the commentary for this ep
        I'll see the commentary in a few days. i need to borrow it from a friend

BTW , you have more than 1000 post so now you are 'Royal Guard'

Comment

I love TWWW, but I can't watch it too often. Such an emotional tour de force.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Tonight is THE Vala's episode
            Have fun guys
            Last edited by valaCB; 12 August 2005, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet?

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet?
                Its today i think...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  Its today i think...
                  Right, but it's available to coughcoughcoughdownloadcoughcoughcough the next day, that's why my Friday's question was about Saturday

Comment

Right, but it's available to coughcoughcoughdownloadcoughcoughcough the next day, that's why my Friday's question was about Saturday
                    "coughcoughcoughdownloadcoughcoughcough " LOL

mine is too slow...only 35%
                    What do you think about the epi?

Comment

I don't usually post here, but I was so impressed with Claudia Black's performance last night, I had to write something about it. TPTB finally gave us much needed insight into her character and the motivations behind many of her actions and defense mechanisms. I came away from the the episode, for the first time, feeling I finally understood Vala. And I liked her....alot. She is a survivor and and not the unfeeling tart, many thought her to be. She is a caring person, carrying around too much baggage from her days a Goa'uld host.

I will be sad to see her leave next week.....but hopfully, she will return in future episodes, as her character has "great potential" and CB is a fabulous actress.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I don't usually post here, but I was so impressed with Claudia Black's performance last night, I had to write something about it. TPTB finally gave us much needed insight into her character and the motivations behind many of her actions and defense mechanisms. I came away from the the episode, for the first time, feeling I finally understood Vala. And I liked her....alot. She is a survivor and and not the unfeeling tart, many thought her to be. She is a caring person, carrying around too much baggage from her days a Goa'uld host.

I will be sad to see her leave next week.....but hopfully, she will return in future episodes, as her character has "great potential" and CB is a fabulous actress.
                        I totally agree! Vala would make a fabulous (and much needed) addition to the SG-1 team. And I think Mitchell realizes that too --even tho he wouldn't let her steal his jello -- after their exchange at the beginning of the episode where she was telling him what great skills she had and how much she could bring to the team, he went off to talk to Landry and before we knew it, we were into the story...... Mitchell is a very smart guy and recognizes talent when he sees it. He's trying to build his team back up and certainly could use what Vala could bring to the "mix".

I personally think that she is so opposite of Sam, that the two of them will complement each other on any mission -- here's hoping, if not this year, then next, Claudia will become a permanent member of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

It all depends on whether Claudia is available, let's hope she is
                          I really hope all Vala haters are going to eat their own words now, 'cause this episode finally showed us the REAL Vala. And no wonder why Claudia loves her character so much, as she said in the interview for Chicago Tribune at the beginning of July How do you think, is Daniel going to miss Vala?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            "coughcoughcoughdownloadcoughcoughcough " LOL

mine is too slow...only 35%
                            What do you think about the epi?
                            10/10. Brilliant. Martin Gero definitely should write more often for SG-1.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the berage of images from this eps to start.

I LOVED this eps. As much as I love Vala the wild and crazy...I really love her as the struggling to accept and learn about her caring for others skills. It's so human to think that one is no good at helping others...no matter how good one is at it. Claudia nailed that! Well done Claudia! :clap:

Although...the "we're soooo going to die" was a bit much, sort of. LOL Was a bit to FS for me. LOL This coming from a die hard FS fan. LOL
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X