X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her husband is definitely the luckiest man in the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      When I discovered "Farscape" 5 years ago it was this dark haired PK girl who drew my attention and immediately became my favourite character on the show
      Claudia is a wonderful person, have you met her personally? I did, there was one day long FS con in UK at the beginning of December '02. I'd love to meet her again in the future
      Pls tell us more about ciaudia meeting.
      Did you speake with her?

Comment

Well, my spoken English is not perfect, and she was signing pics, so... but I managed to tell Claudia that it's wonderful to meet her, also that "Farscape" was on air in Poland but we lost it after two seasons because the channel was closed, also that I liked "City Life" very much (also was on air in Poland). I don't remember what else... but I remember that she said my name with almost correct pronounciation when she was signing Aeryn's pic from LATP pt. 1 for me

Comment

Well, my spoken English is not perfect, and she was signing pics, so... but I managed to tell Claudia that it's wonderful to meet her, also that "Farscape" was on air in Poland but we lost it after two seasons because the channel was closed, also that I liked "City Life" very much (also was on air in Poland). I don't remember what else... but I remember that she said my name with almost correct pronounciation when she was signing Aeryn's pic from LATP pt. 1 for me
          sound great. and how is she look IRL?

Comment

You can see the pics on BritAngie's website, it was this small con in UK where Wayne Pygram was the second guest.

Comment

Comment

The pic you posted is actually quite close to this quote. The same episode
                I know. I tried to get a pic as close to that quote as I could guess not having seen the ep yet.

When I discovered "Farscape" 5 years ago it was this dark haired PK girl who drew my attention and immediately became my favourite character on the show
                Same here. To be honest, I doubt that I would have stayed with FS without Aeryn.
                And is it weird that Pilot and Rygel -puppets, sorry, animatronics after all !!!- are number two on my fave character list ?

Yeahh... (dreaming of Claudia) she is wonderful... She is the perfect chick to have... They really nailed every character in Farscape
                Well, someone here seems pretty happy.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I loved Claudia Black in Farscape, and I am overjoyed to see her in Stargate..especially playing such a wild character! It's a fun switch...in Farscape, Ben Browder was teh wild, insane one, and she was the relatively sensible one (fave quote..'He's insane' (about john). she replies 'I know. Isn't it fun?'). anyway, now he's the sensible one, and she's the wild crazy one. and i do love seeing them onscreen together, even if their characters aren't 'together'.
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    I know. I tried to get a pic as close to that quote as I could guess not having seen the ep yet.
                    Wow! I'm impressed

And is it weird that Pilot and Rygel -puppets, sorry, animatronics after all !!!- are number two on my fave character list ?

A.
                    Not at all. Rygel and Pilot are not usual puppets, they're really, really special. And it's just impossible not to love them

Comment

Season 4, "Kansas", they're in Lo'La (D'Argo's ship) waiting for a wormhole to appear.
                      Here's the line in question: http://brent.wirehedmag.com/temp/AerynWaitForIt.zip

Comment

Originally posted by BodenMaddox
                        Yup, thank you BodenMaddox

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          I loved Claudia Black in Farscape, and I am overjoyed to see her in Stargate..especially playing such a wild character! It's a fun switch...in Farscape, Ben Browder was teh wild, insane one, and she was the relatively sensible one (fave quote..'He's insane' (about john). she replies 'I know. Isn't it fun?'). anyway, now he's the sensible one, and she's the wild crazy one. and i do love seeing them onscreen together, even if their characters aren't 'together'.
                          Welcome to the club!
                          I see you're a fic writer, are you going to write anything on Daniel and Vala?

Comment

Comment

I love this pic. Claudia is stunning in TWWW !

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                                I love this pic. Claudia is stunning in TWWW !

Comment

Working...
                                X