• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ideas.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
      Hehehe. That'd be interesting, to say the least (the show, not a fanfic...not really into fanfics anymore).
      Heck, which Firefly/Serenity cast member has yet to appear in an SG show? Nathan Fillion? He can be first mate!

An Aurora-class ancient ship seems like a good pirate vessel (that and I just recently saw the SG:A episode 'Traveler' and 'Be all my sins remeber'd').
      OH MY GOSH. This.
      Nathan Fillion + Vala Mal Doran = Too much awesomeness for me to take.
      It'd be totally wicked if that happened!

Or... y'know, they could just star in the Uncharted 2 movie.

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Nice ideas.

A.
      Nice pics.

Comment

Just stopping by to announce that the Women of the Gate community has just launched its 2010 Ficathon & Art Challenge. It is now open for prompts.

You can find more information including guidelines and timelines in the Prompt Announcement

We've also updated the Master Fic & Art List here.

Happy prompting!
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
          While it wouldn't be nice if she were typecast (that is the proper term, yes?) as a 'sci-fi actress', I think I'd prefer to see her in more sci-fi stuff.

Preferably more Farscape or SG-1.
          Did you hear that they are going to start doing a Farscape webseries? It hasn't been announced which of the cast members will be involved yet, but it seems like something that Claudia would be willing to do since she's talked about how she doesn't like to do the whole 16 hour day thing anymore because of her kids in interviews. Doesn't seem like it would be very time consuming. I'm still hoping that she'll come back as Vala in the SG1 movies or at least make an appearance on SGU. I just think there is so much of Vala's character left to explore!
          sigpic
          Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
          My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
            Did you hear that they are going to start doing a Farscape webseries? It hasn't been announced which of the cast members will be involved yet, but it seems like something that Claudia would be willing to do since she's talked about how she doesn't like to do the whole 16 hour day thing anymore because of her kids in interviews. Doesn't seem like it would be very time consuming. I'm still hoping that she'll come back as Vala in the SG1 movies or at least make an appearance on SGU. I just think there is so much of Vala's character left to explore!
            Yeah I heard. It will happen, apparently, which is good. And Ben and Claudia are definitely going to be in it. Without them, it's not going to happen. Which is awesome.

I'm hoping that too. I love Vala. Ehh, I'm not a fan of SGU though, to say the least, but I WILL watch it if she appears on it. I'm watching it for Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill.

Comment

Yea I'm excited to see Daniel Jackson and Jack teamed back up again. Did anyone else kinda get the impression from the Supergate panel last year (was it Dragon Con or Comic Con? The one with Cam, Teyla, Ronon, Shepp, Carson, and Vala) that maybe it isn't so official that Cam and Vala won't be in the next SG1 movie? The way Cam answered the question about the next film being that they had seen scripts? Maybe I'm reading too much into it. All I know is they need more SG1 stuff cause I am running out of fanfictions to read. Of course I prefer the ones with Vala in them.
              sigpic
              Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                Yea I'm excited to see Daniel Jackson and Jack teamed back up again. Did anyone else kinda get the impression from the Supergate panel last year (was it Dragon Con or Comic Con? The one with Cam, Teyla, Ronon, Shepp, Carson, and Vala) that maybe it isn't so official that Cam and Vala won't be in the next SG1 movie? The way Cam answered the question about the next film being that they had seen scripts? Maybe I'm reading too much into it. All I know is they need more SG1 stuff cause I am running out of fanfictions to read. Of course I prefer the ones with Vala in them.
                LOL. Nope. Vala's definitely not in it. Both Brad and Claudia said so themselves. Cam... I don't know yet. But I know they're focusing on the Sam/Jack side of things, which I'm happy about. I'm a shipper!

Yeah, I second the last two lines of your comment whole heartedly.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                  LOL. Nope. Vala's definitely not in it. Both Brad and Claudia said so themselves. Cam... I don't know yet.
                  A pity, that. I decided to watch SG-1 primarily because of CB & BB (after Farscape).
                  Still, anything SG-1 would be better than nothing. (tho' I'm of the mind that perhaps they should do a mini-series that includes both SG-1 and SGA...with Vala in it, of course )

As for the Farscape webisodes: if they do push through, I'd be VERY happy. In the meantime, there are the comic books...

I still say: a Space Pirate Vala standalone series would be hilarious!
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoa, the new layout is very confusing....

A.

Comment

I gotta say, Vala is (or was ) The Best thing to happen to SG1 in a long time. I miss her.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

So glad to see this thread being updated! I'm all about the Claudia/Vala love.

la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Hm, I wanted to post some pics but photobucket's acting up right now.

Comment

I hope pb starts behaving for you soon... because the (gate)world needs more Vala.

la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Yes it does! I have to ask, am I the only one who is utterly confused by some of the Vala hate out there? Sometimes I wonder if I watched the same Season 10 as some of the haters. I think we saw a lot of growth from her character in Season 10 and hope the creators remember what an interesting character she is with the movies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X