No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was complicated to find this thread....
    I post a link of her last interview if someone is interested. link
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi all,

Just popping in to let everyone know we're having a Holiday Open House over at the Women of the Gate community and would love for you to stop by.

Fics, pics, icons, vids - all are welcome - new or old, festive or not. We're just celebrating the ladies!

We also have a snazzy new poll for the 2010 Ficathon and we're adding character profiles for all the ladies.

You'll find the rules for posting, news on the character profiles and the new poll all efficiently included in this single entry here

Merry Christmas!
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

I'm new here.
        I don't think I would've have started watching SG-1 if I hadn't known that Claudia Black and Ben Browder would be in it (I got into Farscape late...and, obviously, SG-1 much later).
        Vala is easily my favourite SG-1 character (of course, I'm kinda biased...).
        sigpic

Comment

Had I known there was a Vala appreciation thread....Then again I should explore this area of the forums more!

So I hear Claudia Black is a nice person? Really? What she like?
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Had I known there was a Vala appreciation thread....Then again I should explore this area of the forums more!

So I hear Claudia Black is a nice person? Really? What she like?
            I've heard this too! I'm meeting her in March!
            So yes, I'd like to know... anyone sharing experiences?

Comment

Claudia is a sweetheart! You will love her.

Comment

Gah, I apologize for the loooong time I havent been here. My PC automatically logged out and I had the password number on a piece of paper in a desk at my parents.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I started to watch Farscape. I really love this actress. Her character in Farscape is so different. She's an excellent actress.

Nice pics, Vala
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

She looks great!

She needs to be cast on another show... I don't care what it is.
                    Well... actually I do. It'd help if it was actually fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      I've heard this too! I'm meeting her in March!
                      So yes, I'd like to know... anyone sharing experiences?
                      I would like to meet her...or just about any SG actor!

But hearing that she is not a scrooge is pretty good. Vala was easily one of my favorites on SG-1.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

She needs to be cast on another show... I don't care what it is.
                        Well... actually I do. It'd help if it was actually fun to watch.
                        While it wouldn't be nice if she were typecast (that is the proper term, yes?) as a 'sci-fi actress', I think I'd prefer to see her in more sci-fi stuff.

Preferably more Farscape or SG-1.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                          While it wouldn't be nice if she were typecast (that is the proper term, yes?) as a 'sci-fi actress', I think I'd prefer to see her in more sci-fi stuff.

Preferably more Farscape or SG-1.
                          Mhm. Anything space-pirate ish. It suits her.

But yeah, like I said before, I don't really mind. It's Claudia!

Comment

Mhm. Anything space-pirate ish. It suits her.

But yeah, like I said before, I don't really mind. It's Claudia!
                            Hehehe, yeah. A show where she has her own 'pirate space ship' would be great! (that or a Vala stand-alone series hehehe)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                              Hehehe, yeah. A show where she has her own 'pirate space ship' would be great! (that or a Vala stand-alone series hehehe)
                              YES. YES YES YES.
                              She can have her own space pirate ship! Call it Stargate SG1: The Vala Chronicles. Hahaha. And you can have Daniel and the rest of the team as members of her crew. Or fellow pirates. I'm actually pretty sure this is a fanfiction already...

Comment

YES. YES YES YES.
                                She can have her own space pirate ship! Call it Stargate SG1: The Vala Chronicles. Hahaha. And you can have Daniel and the rest of the team as members of her crew. Or fellow pirates. I'm actually pretty sure this is a fanfiction already...
                                Hehehe. That'd be interesting, to say the least (the show, not a fanfic...not really into fanfics anymore).
                                Heck, which Firefly/Serenity cast member has yet to appear in an SG show? Nathan Fillion? He can be first mate!

An Aurora-class ancient ship seems like a good pirate vessel (that and I just recently saw the SG:A episode 'Traveler' and 'Be all my sins remeber'd').
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X