Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    hi everyone and merry Christmas!

I am just popping in to leave a link to a Vala centered fic I am writing. In this fic, Vala is still a host to Qetesh. Vala controls half of her body and Qetesh controls the other half and they are fused together.

the fic starts season 9 first ep. Vala has to pretend to be a former host and not let anyone know Qetesh is still alive. Vala needs to try and control Qetesh, not let anyone know Qetesh is alive and trick Daniel into translating ancient text that may or may help her find a way to separate herself from Qetesh.

Vala is very attracted to Daniel--who thinks Vala is a liar and a thief and Qetesh hates Daniel with a passion.

It called The Peacekeeper, the Goa'uld and the Archaeologist. (Never hit me that CB played a "peacekeeper" in farscape till someone asked me if Vala was the peacekeeper from Farscape--she's not. No pun was intended.

here's the link for any takers:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3965382/...e_Archeologist
    Nice start. More please

Comment

For size:

Spoiler:

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Wow... in the high res photos I can see that Claudia has the same blue/grey eyes with the dark ring around the iris that I share with my siblings and cousins.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Comment

hi everyone and merry Christmas!

I am just popping in to leave a link to a Vala centered fic I am writing. In this fic, Vala is still a host to Qetesh. Vala controls half of her body and Qetesh controls the other half and they are fused together.

the fic starts season 9 first ep. Vala has to pretend to be a former host and not let anyone know Qetesh is still alive. Vala needs to try and control Qetesh, not let anyone know Qetesh is alive and trick Daniel into translating ancient text that may or may help her find a way to separate herself from Qetesh.

Vala is very attracted to Daniel--who thinks Vala is a liar and a thief and Qetesh hates Daniel with a passion.

It called The Peacekeeper, the Goa'uld and the Archaeologist. (Never hit me that CB played a "peacekeeper" in farscape till someone asked me if Vala was the peacekeeper from Farscape--she's not. No pun was intended.

here's the link for any takers:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3965382/...e_Archeologist
            Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            Jackie, this is a wonderful idea for a story. I love Qetesh stories. Great dialogue between Qetesh and Vala. Looking forward to more.

Susan
            Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
            Nice start. More please
            I have posted the second chapter to the story. I came up with a interesting twist to the "Daniel finding Vala in his bed scene"...hehehe.

I think Qetesh is actually the thief of the operation.
            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I have posted the second chapter to the story. I came up with a interesting twist to the "Daniel finding Vala in his bed scene"...hehehe.
              Thanks. But it seems to be an AU story, since I don't see Landry anywhere, and O'Neill wasn't present at SGC when Vala arrived there in Avalon pt. 1.

Comment

*deliberate repost*

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                WOW!!! That's a beautiful pic!!! *sighs as girl-crush is renewed*

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  For size:

Spoiler:

A.
                  ANOTHER magnificent one!!! *snurches*

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  A Vala Video Break:

She's a Rebel
                  FINALLY!!!! I've pictured Vala as the PERFECT subject for this song since I first heard it! Thanks for the link, rgg.

Comment

Another two HQ pics

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Another two HQ pics

Thanks! Where did you find them?

Comment

I don't find them, they are on a Hungarian HQ forum. There will be more, if White Bull posts them....

Comment

Hello, all. Haven't been by in a while, but was surfing and saw that Claudia Black was No. 1 on Yahoo!'s Top Searches today.

http://www.yahoo.com/

Just sayin', I was hoping for some tidbit on a new project to see Claudia, but alas, not quite! Just of interest, I hope, to you. Oh, and there are pictures.
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I don't find them, they are on a Hungarian HQ forum. There will be more, if White Bull posts them....
                            Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                              Link please?
                              I send you a PM

Comment

I send you a PM
                                Thanks I don't know Hungarian, but somehow managed to register!

Comment

Working...
                                X