Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: He appears to be offering you champagne. I think you should accept.

Fruitie: Already planning on it, that is why this is my last one. It's been fun gorgeous *blows kiss, sends pic and runs off with Stray Lorne*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Guys/058.jpg
      Fruitie: Already planning on it, that is why this is my last one. It's been fun gorgeous *blows kiss, sends pic and runs off with Stray Lorne*

Vala: Have fun, Fruitie!
      *gets distracted by StrayLorne bum*

Comment

Thanks for the five stars for Sam and Sam/Cam

I've already rated Vala five stars .

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I can't believe I've missed Vala Vednesday!

Well, at least we got some housecleaning done.

And PB's acting up, too, so I can't even post a pic.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            I can't believe I've missed Vala Vednesday!

Well, at least we got some housecleaning done.

And PB's acting up, too, so I can't even post a pic.

A.

Vala: I think it's a conspiracy. We haven't been able to stay logged in to TF this week. We go in, we get the white screen...*shrugs*

Comment

Just popping in... I know I don't post here much.. or ever lol but I do admire Claudia and think she's fantastic. After the madness of yesterday I'm walkin' around spreading the lurve so here's adding another 5 stars
              sigpic

Comment

I agree I think Claudia is a class act and and due to yesterday's madness I too am spreading the lurve.... 5 stars

Comment

I too am spreading the lurve.... 5 stars
                  sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by to say that Claudia is an amazing woman and her fans are pretty darned amazing too!

Comment

hi, i don't post or visit here, but i should because vala is pretty awesome, and CB is pretty hawt!

anyway, i just wanted to say thanks for the support and general friendliness from you guys in the sam related threads following the craziness of the last day or so.

its much appreciated, and you guys definitely deserve the 5 stars.

Comment

My first post here too. I'm not really sure what the big uproar was about these past few days but I don't really want to know I just love the fact that it's brought all the great fans together to strive for a happy, respectful forum!! Love Vala/CB and Five stars to you great people!
                        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          Just popping in... I know I don't post here much.. or ever lol but I do admire Claudia and think she's fantastic. After the madness of yesterday I'm walkin' around spreading the lurve so here's adding another 5 stars
                          Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                          I agree I think Claudia is a class act and and due to yesterday's madness I too am spreading the lurve.... 5 stars
                          Originally posted by Melora View Post

Just dropping by to say that Claudia is an amazing woman and her fans are pretty darned amazing too!
                          I'm joining in on the spreading of the lurve...besides...I think Claudia is fantabulous...and my hubby thinks she's hot...should I be concerned???
                          Thank you all the support...it's been awesome watching us fans band together like this...truly inspiring!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                            What madness?
                            (Posting from my sister's computer )

P.s
                            and i'll miss you too (can't green)

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              What madness?
                              (Posting from my sister's computer )

P.s
                              and i'll miss you too (can't green)
                              http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ia_Black_2.jpg
                              You do not want to know. I found out and it was just ugly. Some sicko making scary comments and just being a pest, a really sick pest.

Awesome pic! Thanks!
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                You do not want to know. I found out and it was just ugly. Some sicko making scary comments and just being a pest, a really sick pest.

Awesome pic! Thanks!
                                Here in gateworld? and it was about Claudia i suppose...*sigh*
                                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X