X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    Thanks RealmOfX

What did she say? I can't d/l it
    The whole interview or just the last part? She talked a bit about the different experiences filming "Farscape" and "Stargate." She talked a bit about PU and how she tried to accommodate MS as best she could.

The thing I was talking about earlier was when she explained why she didn't do many appearances, or interact with the fans as she normally would this past year. She was having health problems (as was her baby and husband) during filming in season 10. Apparently, she was working long hours and was getting very little sleep, which was wreaking havoc on her body. So, she was having a lot of issues during filming of season 10. That just goes to show how great of an actress she is, because I never noticed anything off in her performance.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I didn't notice anything off with her performance either. The main thing I did notice was the fact that she looked *really* tired. Like bags under her eyes and stuff.

After listening to that interview I felt really sorry for her. Just wanted to squish her.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        I didn't notice anything off with her performance either. The main thing I did notice was the fact that she looked *really* tired. Like bags under her eyes and stuff.

After listening to that interview I felt really sorry for her. Just wanted to squish her.
        You see, I actually thought she looked pretty darn good in "200." But she did look tired in "Counterstrike" specifically (but I just chalked that up to her commitment to illustrating Vala's emotional state ) That's the only real difference I noticed.

I know. Poor Claudia! It didn't help that this was a very Vala-heavy season. And right around that time, she was filming MM!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          The whole interview or just the last part? She talked a bit about the different experiences filming "Farscape" and "Stargate." She talked a bit about PU and how she tried to accommodate MS as best she could.

The thing I was talking about earlier was when she explained why she didn't do many appearances, or interact with the fans as she normally would this past year. She was having health problems (as was her baby and husband) during filming in season 10. Apparently, she was working long hours and was getting very little sleep, which was wreaking havoc on her body. So, she was having a lot of issues during filming of season 10. That just goes to show how great of an actress she is, because I never noticed anything off in her performance.

-Stef
          Thank you so much Stef.

Poor Cluadia, we whould never guess that she had health problems. I hope she is OK now and that she is resting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            You see, I actually thought she looked pretty darn good in "200." But she did look tired in "Counterstrike" specifically (but I just chalked that up to her commitment to illustrating Vala's emotional state ) That's the only real difference I noticed.

I know. Poor Claudia! It didn't help that this was a very Vala-heavy season. And right around that time, she was filming MM!

-Stef
            I posted this in the D/V thread as well, but I think she looked alright in 200. I think that she looked tired and possibly sick at the end of The Road Not Taken.

Now that you mention Counterstrike, I have to agree with you on that one. She did look a little tired.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

This interview just makes me respect Claudia (and all other people in similar situations, really) even more. To deliver such great work despite everything is more than admirable.

Originally posted by DJgirl
              Now that you mention Counterstrike, I have to agree with you on that one. She did look a little tired.
              I noticed that she got very thin but attributed it to "just" having a newborn additionally to the long working hours.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Everyone remember H&H best hairdos!!!
                I went and voted.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Capping The Quest so I thought I would share a few pictures

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

I thought this one was just a beautiful picture of her.

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you for the caps.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Thanks for the caps!

OK, I will be gone for a month! Have an internship! Dunno if I get access to the net !! See ya
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Have fun!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post

Thanks for the caps!

OK, I will be gone for a month! Have an internship! Dunno if I get access to the net !! See ya
                              Have a good time.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X