Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Claudia a question!!!

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...-Sg1/800015502

"SG-1 Fans! Want to know what the cast has next? What is coming up in the finale? Or what it was like signing off of the show? Post your questions for the cast members here now and you could see the answer in an upcoming issue of the magazine. Please submit your questions by Monday 5/21."

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post

"SG-1 Fans! Want to know what the cast has next? What is coming up in the finale? Or what it was like signing off of the show? Post your questions for the cast members here now and you could see the answer in an upcoming issue of the magazine. Please submit your questions by Monday 5/21."
      Thanks for the heads up!

Might this be posted in the lounge as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Thanks for the heads up!

Might this be posted in the lounge as well?
        Sure!

Comment

Scroll down to the bottom until you see "Post a comment", click on it and write your message.
          Thanks. I'll write as soon as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
            A little bit late but I tried it! I think if you cap the scene from the DVDs the quality will be much better!

This is the best I could do:

"Unending" spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awww you are love thank you!

Oh and about the prettiest contest. I've said no Vala/Qetesh pics I'm afraid. As much as I love her, I really just wanted this round for the recurring and guest characters. I hope you all understand that. It just makes things less tricky because I mean if Qetesh starts getting votes then soon Sam fans will start posting RepliCarter pics. I just don't want it to go down that route.
            Next round for sure will be able to post pics of Vala again

Oooo and for all those in the UK, Channel 5 (or is it 4?) is showing Pitch Black at 9:10pm

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Thanks for the caps, A/V!
              Be afraid. Be very afraid. It's the attack of the 80's!

Poor Claudia must have really been freezing to death.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A little bit late but I tried it! I think if you cap the scene from the DVDs the quality will be much better!

"Unending" spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awesome caps. All I can think is "she's so adorable!"
                banner by Stef

Comment

Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards www.stargatefanawards.com end tomorrow! Sunday May 20th at 11:59 pm Central time. Nominate your favorite fan fiction, vids, icons (animated and still), wallpapers, banners, computer and hand drawn art, manips, headers, and fic/vid covers! If your fandom is not represented, it's because you didn't nominate!
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Mallozzi completely ignored season 10 DVD cover related posts yesterday, but keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      Awesome caps. All I can think is "she's so adorable!"
                      Totally adorable! bless.

All the cool girls skate ...hang on, that would make me a cool girl...OK so scrap that then

Comment

Thanks for the link. I asked Claudia a few questions. I hope she could answer one or two of them.

Comment

Mallozzi completely ignored season 10 DVD cover related posts yesterday, but keep them coming.
                          I know, I asked him one Even if he doesn't answer them, if he sees enough of an uproar, at least he'll know that people are upset about it.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for Vala in the BEST HAIRDOS competition. Is it a serious poll? No But we were about to win it until the Carter contingency came in and pumped her up. Let's have our girl win..because, honestly, she does have the best and most varied style

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

"Unending" spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow, good girl! You could make it! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              I know, I asked him one Even if he doesn't answer them, if he sees enough of an uproar, at least he'll know that people are upset about it.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for Vala in the BEST HAIRDOS competition. Is it a serious poll? No But we were about to win it until the Carter contingency came in and pumped her up. Let's have our girl win..because, honestly, she does have the best and most varied style

-Stef
                              Voted :d
                              and you can also vote for Vala in 'H&H game Women of Stargate' http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...40346&page=171

Comment

Voted in the hairstyle game. Had to give my vote to Elizabeth in the best woman topic though because she is behind. Have to try and spread my fangirl love fairly

So I know we did the 'A-Z' but has there ever been a '100 reasons' thing done in here?
                                I'm not sure if I've ever seen it in any of the character threads on GW. We used to do it on the F1 message board: 100 reasons why we like/love our favourite driver.
                                Basically you start at 1 and work the way to 100, with one sentance reasons why you love who you love, in this case Vala/Claudia. Pictures can be used to go with reasons.

Anyone fancy giving this a go?

Comment

Working...
                                X