X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Vala in Best Hairdo Game!

Comment

*bumping it to the 1st page*

Have you read the news already? Season 10 DVDs are going to be released late July in USA, let's hope UK gets it at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post

Have you read the news already? Season 10 DVDs are going to be released late July in USA, let's hope UK gets it at the same time!
        Doesn't the UK usually get them first?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Doesn't the UK usually get them first?
          That's right. Last year the first volume of season 9 was available at the end of March. But it's all SciFi's fault with such a late start of the second half of season 10 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post

Wow! Cool!

Comment

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

There's new interview with Morena Baccarin at The SciFiWorld.net website. I just love this bit:

Gilles Nuytens: I know by personal experience that the people on the sets of Stargate are really nice, very welcoming, so can you speak about how they welcomed you, how was it to be a newcomer on a show that has existed for so long? Who was the most welcoming?

Morena Baccarin: Everybody was sweet. They all told me watch out for Chris. Just Kidding. They were all nice. Everyone did what they could to make me feel welcome. Claudia Black had just had her baby, so I spent a lot of time in her trailer playing with her son, and on weekends when I felt all alone in Vancouver she invited me to her house for play dates. It was sweet.

Comment

I thought you all might like to see this. An artist I know recently made this print. I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful!

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Meriwyn View Post
                      I thought you all might like to see this. An artist I know recently made this print. I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

Awwwwww! It's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow, that is beautiful!!

Oh, just thought I'd mention that CB/Vala is up for a Spaceys Award. She's a nominee in the category "Viewer's Choice: Favorite Character You Love to Hate." Um.....okay?! Despite my confusion over the category, I voted for her

VOTE NOW

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Wow, that is beautiful!!

Oh, just thought I'd mention that CB/Vala is up for a Spaceys Award. She's a nominee in the category "Viewer's Choice: Favorite Character You Love to Hate." Um.....okay?! Despite my confusion over the category, I voted for her

VOTE NOW

-Stef
                          Can't d/l the flash, can't vote

Comment

Wow, that is beautiful!!

VOTE NOW

-Stef
                            Stef, you have a wonderful sig again

Comment

Wow, that is beautiful!!

VOTE NOW

-Stef
                              This category is definitely confusing one and not funny tbh. Since I really love Vala, I'm not going to vote in this one.

Comment

Hey, has anyone noticed that stargatesg1.com is gone (and of course the profiles as well)???!!! It's now mgm.com!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X