Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerUnsympath View Post
    Hey Germany.

Sorry, I meant season 9. It's a bit confusing here in Germany since season 9 AND re-runs of earlier seasons are aired simultaneously..

And well, no offense. It's not like I hate her, but its just that I like the original actors more..
    Yup, Germany !

You don't like the character Vala??!! But Claudia is a great actress, isn't she!!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Going into quarantine...won't be around today. Who had the doctor dad, again?
    Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
    That was me. Get better soon!

I got a tonsillitis overnight. That's what you get for joking about weather and health.

A.
    Get well soon, both of you!!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, get well everybody as soon as possible Spring is on its way

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Yeah, get well everybody as soon as possible Spring is on its way
        Yeah for that! I think we had the last rain last week.
        Get well soon A/V and VMD

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Yeah for that! I think we had the last rain last week.
          I hope so!

Comment

Thank you, Aeryn/Vala, JennyJ and valaCB!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Sorry if someone covered this already, but for those that have watched a few episodes of The Dresden Files - are they all pretty much stand alone eps? Or do they seem to build on each other? Claudia's ep is #9, so presumably I shouldn't be too lost if I've only seen the pilot and this one.

Woohoo!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Sorry if someone covered this already, but for those that have watched a few episodes of The Dresden Files - are they all pretty much stand alone eps? Or do they seem to build on each other? Claudia's ep is #9, so presumably I shouldn't be too lost if I've only seen the pilot and this one.

Woohoo!
                Not at all. Every episode is telling a different story, they not build on each other, so it's perfectly enough if you see the pilot and Claudia's episode. Or you can also watch recaps for remaining episodes at SciFi's website.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  @ Der from Germany...it's cool, but why bother to post your comments in here? Unless you trying to start something?
                  Well, is it that abnormal in a discussion forum? I was just giving my opinion..

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                  You don't like the character Vala??!! But Claudia is a great actress, isn't she!!
                  Hmm, actually the one depends on the other. But like I said, I just saw a few episodes of her, so I cant really tell that much of her.. just that at the moment she's not my kind of a good part of SG-1. But I didnt like Apophis in the beginning either. ^^
                  "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    That was me. Get better soon!

I got a tonsillitis overnight. That's what you get for joking about weather and health.

A.
                    Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                      Not at all. Every episode is telling a different story, they not build on each other, so it's perfectly enough if you see the pilot and Claudia's episode. Or you can also watch recaps for remaining episodes at SciFi's website.

Well, that's not entirely true. It would help to have watched some of the eps, to give you a little background on Harry and Murphy. The eps so far do not have any story arc going so you don't have to have watched ALL the eps so far.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Anyway, I will watch only Claudia's ep, and if I don't understand it, then I'll watch the others

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          Anyway, I will watch only Claudia's ep, and if I don't understand it, then I'll watch the others
                          I watched 4 episodes till now. I think you can see just Claudia episode. But just to let you know, in every episode you can learn more about the main story and the characters. I really enjoy watching it
                          BTW, which day Claudia's epi will broadcast?

P.S, don't forget to vote for Vala once a day
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=40346&page=78
                          Last edited by valaCB; 23 March 2007, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the get well wishes to those who gave them.

@ Der

My apologies, just your comments struck me as odd for this thread. It seemed you were setting things up for a Vala-bashing, but I may have been wrong?

Introduction of the character seemed awkward to you...is that point you were getting at? That's fine, we could discuss that. I don't think that SG on the whole introduces characters quickly enough, they tend to give you a little each season, not a little each ep. I think though that it's a matter of preference. Is that what you were getting at?

Comment

Fussing with FS caps...thinking...some guys have told me that they don't like the way Aeryn looks and I was thinking it was because she was too masculine...with the PK attitude and all...but now I'm thinking it's the eyebrows. I haven't seen the whole series yet, and I find myself hoping that Crichton plucks them or thins them somehow at some point.

Comment

The food stuffs remind me of the Asgard food in Small Victories, only bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X