No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how many apples did Claudia eat during Crusade filming episode?. I see on these pictures a basket with a lot of apples in it. I know...I know, she was very hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post
      Man... I love Vala, she is so funny, I loved Promethus unbound and I was so happy when they brought her back and Daniel and her have so much fun pissing each other off. But The second episode of season 9 when she gets burned alive and then brought back to life... Wow.. thats such an awesome moment, where shes crying and Daniel is holding her and shes like "i'm tingly all over, dont flatter yourself, Im pretty sure its not you". Man that whole scence was fantastic and I totally hope they get together..

Ya... Vala is the best and Im so glad that they brought her on. Everyone was worried about it turning into Fargate, even I was, I didnt watch the f9th season because I was sckeptical about Ben Browder and I was sour that jack had left. But now I love it more than anything, they brought in 2 characters and they are fantastic!!
      Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
      Does anyone know how many apples did Claudia eat during Crusade filming episode?. I see on these pictures a basket with a lot of apples in it. I know...I know, she was very hungry.
      Dunno.

Apples are very healthy, though. Weeeell, Snowwhite might disagree.

Hey, I haven't seen you for some time, Runciter. How are you?

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

AQOVC: Happy Valentine's Day, AnnaBee. Go ahead, my evil man.
        AQOECC: You're sure?
        AQOVC: Yes. Just no tongue.
        AQOECC: Okay. *kisses*
        Ooh, day is looking up!

Thankies Addy!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap59b.jpg
          V: Time for lunch.
          D: Your room or mine?

*chokes*

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
            *chokes*

V: Why so grumpy, Hank? No date for Valentine's Day? Perhaps if you give cajn a little mouth-to-mouth it would help both of you.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap26b.jpg
              V: Why so grumpy, Hank? No date for Valentine's Day? Perhaps if you give cajn a little mouth-to-mouth it would help both of you.
              Get me drunk.
              It worked for Walter.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                Get me drunk.
                It worked for Walter.

L: I don't need to get a woman drunk.
                V: Perhaps not, but what would it hurt to do so in this case?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap25b.jpg
                  L: I don't need to get a woman drunk.
                  Oh really? I hear alot of talkin......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      Hey, I haven't seen you for some time, Runciter. How are you?
                      A.
                      I'm fine but I'm very busy right now working on different Internet projects and websites.
                      Last edited by Runciter; 14 February 2007, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                        I'm fine but I'm very busy right now working on a different Internet projects and websites.
                        Good to know!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Soooo.....I wrote/published my first fan fiction EVER It's a little vignette about Vala. It's a darker fic, dealing with Vala's emotions after the aftermath of her showdown with Adria (a showdown that I'm just speculating about...so, it doesn't reveal anything other than what you should know about Adria from the first episode of season 10). I'd really appreciate some feedback on it, since it is my first attempt.

Hope you guys like...and forgive my poor grammar and punctuation (I never did learn the propper use of commas ). And be gentle...although, constructive criticism is a good thing

"Punishment"

EDIT: Excuse the poor formatting...I don't know how to use LJ very well...so I don't know how to post it better. I tried fanfiction.net but apparently I have to wait 3 days before posting.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey, Stef!

Once I've finished seeing Season 10, I'll keep your fic in mind. It sounds like a great premise.

Comment

Cool. It's really just a short (and I mean short) little vignette. I just wanted to write about what might happen after Vala and Adria had their showdown (and you know they will have to have one at some point down the line). I tend to like writing psychological stories rather than plot-driven ones for some reason. Probably why I'm a Pysch major

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Cool. It's really just a short (and I mean short) little vignette. I just wanted to write about what might happen after Vala and Adria had their showdown (and you know they will have to have one at some point down the line). I tend to like writing psychological stories rather than plot-driven ones for some reason. Probably why I'm a Pysch major

-Stef
                                Could be. It's good though. If all stories were strictly plot driven, we would have no depth to sink our teeth into.

Comment

Working...
                                X