Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    He killed peolpe...It's hard to forgive. But i like how Vala make him understand his disasters. That's what i llike in theirs scenes.
    ITA. They have a good dynamic together. I even heard people say that, for the first time, they liked Vala because of her scenes with Tomin in "Line in the Sand." My favorite scene between the two though is from "Flesh & Bone" when
    Spoiler:
    ...they're in bed together and her head is on his lap and he's trying to "save her soul." Then she says something about how she was trying to save him. It was just a really nice, quiet scene

But onto other things....I posted these wallpapers in the DV thread but since they all include Vala (and are Vala-centric), I thought I'd post them in here as well. I made 1 for "Ties that Bind" and then 2 for "Crusade" because there were just so many good Vala moments that they warranted two different wallpapers. Anyway, enjoy! (Spoilered for size)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      But onto other things....I posted these wallpapers in the DV thread but since they all include Vala (and are Vala-centric), I thought I'd post them in here as well. I made 1 for "Ties that Bind" and then 2 for "Crusade" because there were just so many good Vala moments that they warranted two different wallpapers. Anyway, enjoy! (Spoilered for size)
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Stef
      Awesome
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        Maybe that's the reason

Bumping from page 3

Comment

ITA. They have a good dynamic together. I even heard people say that, for the first time, they liked Vala because of her scenes with Tomin in "Line in the Sand." My favorite scene between the two though is from "Flesh & Bone" when
          Spoiler:
          ...they're in bed together and her head is on his lap and he's trying to "save her soul." Then she says something about how she was trying to save him. It was just a really nice, quiet scene

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Stef
          I like that scene too and the WP are amazing!

Comment

*bump*

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ha, that's a funny pic ValaMalDuran.

So this post marks my 300th (not a lot to most of you...but the most I'ver ever posted on a board ), so I thought it would be fitting that it be here.

Quick question about "The Road Not Taken"
              Spoiler:
              Will there be any Vala in this episode, does anyone know? I know the premise is about Sam and another dimension, but will the rest of the team actually be in that dimension as well (as possibly different versions of themselves)...or just Sam?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ha, that's a funny pic ValaMalDuran.
                It's got a nice surreality to it.

So this post marks my 300th (not a lot to most of you...but the most I'ver ever posted on a board ), so I thought it would be fitting that it be here.
                Congratulations!

Quick question about "The Road Not Taken"
                Spoiler:
                Will there be any Vala in this episode, does anyone know? I know the premise is about Sam and another dimension, but will the rest of the team actually be in that dimension as well (as possibly different versions of themselves)...or just Sam?

-Stef

From an interview with AT, TV Zone Special #74, Jan 2007:

Spoiler:
                "Oddly enough, the rest of the SG1 cast doesn't show up in the episode until the very end, but I got to do some scenes with Beau Bridges [Hank Landry] and Don Davis [General Hammond], who I absolutely love. It was amazing to have Don back with us, and I'll always treasure having worked with him again."

From an interview with Alan McCullough (writer), TV Zone Special #74, Jan 2007:

Spoiler:
                There's no sign of Teal'c, Vala, Daniel or Mitchell, and in this particular reality, Earth is in a state of war.
                Because the rest of SG1 didn't exist in this reality - they only show up in a couple of scenes at the beginning and at the end - she had to pretty much carry the whole episode herself, and she was more than up to the challenge of that," praises McCullough.

Spoilers taken from Stargate SG1 Solutions S10 Guide.

A.

Comment

Farscapefan was so nice to scan the article about Claudia from the TV Zone Special #74, Jan 2007.

You can see them HERE.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Farscapefan was so nice to scan the article about Claudia from the TV Zone Special #74, Jan 2007.

You can see them HERE.

A.
                    Yeah....thanks FF (will you upload it to CBP?? )

And thanks Alex for the info
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Some great quality screencaps from Line In The Sand episode:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More later
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                          Yeah....thanks FF (will you upload it to CBP?? )

And thanks Alex for the info
                          Thanks FF

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                            ooh that looks like it's from the flax, I just watched that one. great episode!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                              ooh that looks like it's from the flax, I just watched that one. great episode!
                              Yes, it is.
                              Fantastic episode.

Comment

Beautiful caps, Farscapefan! Thank you very much.

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                                It is!
                                And I want one of those *thrummm* sticks for Tadek Rygel has.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X