Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john_jones
    replied
    Oh, I'm waiting for the episode and I think I'll be the happiest person ever when I see it!
    *just sees the promopic in 5th time and can't get rid of thought which gives the idea - CB is pregnant O_o*

Leave a comment:

• VirkatJol
    replied

MORE 90210 ACTION!!! Although still ONLY ONE PIC!! YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE CW!!! KILLLLING!!!

Leave a comment:

• ValaMalduran
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• spacegypsy
    replied
    More Claudia coming! Animated and looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• VirkatJol
    replied

Claudia on 90210! The only time I'll be excited for an ep of 90210 (or 3 eps) lol

WHY ONLY ONE PROMO PIC WITH HER IN IT THOUGH CW? WHY?

Leave a comment:

• VirkatJol
    replied
    Claudia is possibly the best ever. More like probably. It's close anyway at the top. <3 Her

HOW SO CUTE? It's not even fair.

Leave a comment:

• spacegypsy
    replied
    Originally posted by January View Post
    I love Claudia, I love Vala, I love Aeryn, I practically love everything Claudia does, she's a goddess, she's amazing, she's more than that. I admire her with all my heart, I've never seen another actress, who can be so many different people, I know it's their job, but with most of them you just see the same person, just with another name and boyfriend in another movie. With Claudia it's nothing like that, if I didn't know better, I would never guess that Aeryn and Vala are the same person.
    I could put big "ditto" marks but couldn't find them. I totally agree with this.

Leave a comment:

• January
    replied
    I love Claudia, I love Vala, I love Aeryn, I practically love everything Claudia does, she's a goddess, she's amazing, she's more than that. I admire her with all my heart, I've never seen another actress, who can be so many different people, I know it's their job, but with most of them you just see the same person, just with another name and boyfriend in another movie. With Claudia it's nothing like that, if I didn't know better, I would never guess that Aeryn and Vala are the same person.

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    gotthammer
    thanks! ^_^
    I'll show that link to some people, who also wanted to listen her.

Leave a comment:

• gotthammer
    replied
    Originally posted by john_jones View Post
    Oh.... I meant songs, but I'm glad to see the answer with stuff. Thank you ^^
    http://www.we7.com/#/song/Paul-Godda...a-Black/Groovy
    This is the only song I know of (tho' she does 'break into song momentarily' in some of the Farscape commentaries ).

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Oh.... I meant songs, but I'm glad to see the answer with stuff. Thank you ^^

Leave a comment:

• gotthammer
    replied

trailer for the Strange Frame film (CB's voice/character is in the first bits...and Tim Curry's in it! )

I also saw this some time back:
    http://www.sffaudio.com/index.php?s=claudia+black (ctrl + f, then type claudia black or black canoes)
    It's a radio play w/ Anthony Simcoe. I haven't gotten around to listening to all of it, yet, tho'.

The link for the mp3 on the site:
    http://ia331217.us.archive.org/1/ite...Canoes.mp3.mp3

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Oh... Finally, I'm brave enough to listen some things from Claudia's.... em... repertoire. But I didn't think it is be sooo hard to find. Yes, it is. xD
    So, here is the question.
    Did someone hear her? What can you say?

Leave a comment:

• spacegypsy
    replied
    Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    Aww, I so love all of these!

Leave a comment:

• valaCB
    replied
    Also found this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...7.182133437902

Leave a comment: