Awwww....get well soon!

Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amanda said nice things about Claudia in the new issue of the German magazine "Space View". And Claudia is also nominated for the "Space View - Award" in "Best TV Actress" and "Sexiest Woman: Misses SCI-FI". You can vote here but I think only Germans, Austrian and Swiss can win the prizes!

Here is what Amanda said. Hope my translation is ok :

Space View: How about having Claudia Black (Vala) as a regular cast member?

Amanda Tapping: It's fun and it's nice to have another woman and mother around. We talk about our kids and their development (?). She understands what it means to be a new mother. Her character is so funny and she mixes up the team. That suits us well and shows other sides of us because we have to deal with that crazy character.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks, A/V!

Comment

Stupid phone call...if they would just call back, Addy could go to lunch.

Comment

Three more minutes, Addy then we're taking you to lunch, phone call or not.

Comment

lunch bump...

It's about time.

Comment

Can we discuss Claudia's hair for a moment?

If I'm not mistaken, in Vala's first appearance, she had some copper-colored streaks in her hair. When she did her 6-episode stint at the beginning of season 9, she had the blond streaks. Her return at the end of season 9 (during Claudia's pregnancy) - no streaks. And there have been no streaks in her hair in season 10.

I like Vala's hair with or without the color. I love all the different hairstyles we've seen. I personally like the pigtails. As others have said (there was a poll a while back) they are whimsical and I think that fits the character just fine.

On Farscape, Aeryn had a few different looks and I liked them all.

Let's face it - I'm a Claudia fan. I think she's gorgeous. I like seeing her in pigtails, a long braid, as a brunette, wearing a long blonde wig, whatever.

But I am curious - has it ever been stated whose idea it was for Vala to have streaks in the first place (Prometheus Unbound)? And also the idea of the blonde streaks?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                            Amanda said nice things about Claudia in the new issue of the German magazine "Space View". And Claudia is also nominated for the "Space View - Award" in "Best TV Actress" and "Sexiest Woman: Misses SCI-FI". You can vote here but I think only Germans, Austrian and Swiss can win the prizes!

Here is what Amanda said. Hope my translation is ok :
                            Nice! Thank you very much for translating and posting this!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                              Can we discuss Claudia's hair for a moment?

If I'm not mistaken, in Vala's first appearance, she had some copper-colored streaks in her hair. When she did her 6-episode stint at the beginning of season 9, she had the blond streaks. Her return at the end of season 9 (during Claudia's pregnancy) - no streaks. And there have been no streaks in her hair in season 10.

I like Vala's hair with or without the color. I love all the different hairstyles we've seen. I personally like the pigtails. As others have said (there was a poll a while back) they are whimsical and I think that fits the character just fine.

On Farscape, Aeryn had a few different looks and I liked them all.

Let's face it - I'm a Claudia fan. I think she's gorgeous. I like seeing her in pigtails, a long braid, as a brunette, wearing a long blonde wig, whatever.

But I am curious - has it ever been stated whose idea it was for Vala to have streaks in the first place (Prometheus Unbound)? And also the idea of the blonde streaks?
                              Nope, it has been never stated. I believe these blonde streaks were Claud's own at that time and they disappeared during her pregnancy due to hormones working. And she didn't dye her hair again.
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Along the lines of "I love Claudia Black" - one of my new year's resolutions is to try to eat better, work out more (*cough*...work out period...*cough*) and lose a little weight. As you can see, the resolutions are pretty much intertwined.

I've decided to get some pics that I'll look at every day to get me focused. I've been picking a few of Claudia. She has such a great figure!!! I was looking at one from Crichton Kicks (episode spoiler):
                                Spoiler:
                                I should ever look so good in a bikini! Though without the pregnant belly, of course.

a pic from The Powers That Be (she looks amazing in her Quetesh outfit), and a publicity photo from Kansas (episode spoiler):
                                Spoiler:
                                Cher indeed!

I'd like to find one from Nerve, where she's working out. Gotta keep looking for that.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                                X