X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Don't know, you should ask Addy

Comment

AQOVC: I can't believe that my Evil Cam is too busy with his babes to tend to me.
      AQOEDC: Well...it is leather day at his thread...I'll take you for your manicure.
      AQOVC: And an extra large double fudge milkshake?
      AQOEDC: Sure...whatever you want.

Comment

AQOVC: I can't believe that my Evil Cam is too busy with his babes to tend to me.
        AQOEDC: Well...it is leather day at his thread...I'll take you for your manicure.
        AQOVC: And an extra large double fudge milkshake?
        AQOEDC: Sure...whatever you want.
        He only needs advices from his babes to buy a christmas prezzy for her
        Spoiler:

Comment

First - was Farscapefan right about the two pics posted by ValaMalduran - Beachhead and Durka Returns? I'm sure I would never have been able to pick out that Farscape pic.

Second - all the recent pics - are they from The Powers That Be? I know some of them are, but I'm not absolutely sure they all are.

sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
            He only needs advices from his babes to buy a christmas prezzy for her

That's so sweet. I knew he was thinking of me.

AQOEDC: Vala, we're going to get your milkshake first then go to the burrito place, okay?
            AQOVC: Oooh...yum...maybe they'll have tongue tacos today.
            AQOEDC: They usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              First - was Farscapefan right about the two pics posted by ValaMalduran - Beachhead and Durka Returns? I'm sure I would never have been able to pick out that Farscape pic.

Second - all the recent pics - are they from The Powers That Be? I know some of them are, but I'm not absolutely sure they all are.

All the tinted ones I've been posting are, yes. Very good.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                The folders with Farscape DVD screencaps on my HDD are telling me that I was right about Durka Returns episode Here there is another screencap from the same scene:

And it this Beachhead scene they're discussing Nerus offer to work for them.

ETA: judging by the look on Vala's face

I recall she was reading Nerus' dietary requirements

Yes, all the recent pics posted by Admiral QQ are from The Powers That Be episode
                Last edited by Farscapefan; 19 December 2006, 10:10 AM.
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...OvinTPTB1a.jpg
                  That's so sweet. I knew he was thinking of me.

AQOEDC: Vala, we're going to get your milkshake first then go to the burrito place, okay?
                  AQOVC: Oooh...yum...maybe they'll have tongue tacos today.
                  AQOEDC: They usually do.
                  Tongue tacos?! Great Scott!
                  i've eaten some strange things, but
                  wait a minute......that's not some kinda metaphor or anything is it?

Comment

someones been diggin' my potatoes
                    he left them in my bin
                    and now that someones gone
                    and see the trouble that I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                      Tongue tacos?! Great Scott!
                      i've eaten some strange things, but
                      wait a minute......that's not some kinda metaphor or anything is it?

Could be.

AQOEDC: Stop teasing, Vala. Yes, cajn, they really do serve tongue tacos.

Comment

AQOEDC: Stop teasing, Vala. Yes, cajn, they really do serve tongue tacos.
                        LOL!
                        are they any good?
                        i don't generally eat tongue, but we always have one for Christmas or New Years dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                          LOL!
                          are they any good?
                          i don't generally eat tongue, but we always have one for Christmas or New Years dinner.

I've never tried them, but Vala likes them and they smell good. *shrugs* I go there for the pork quesadillas.

Comment

*bumping it to page 1*

Comment

There's an interview with Michael Shanks at IGN website and you'll love this part of it

IGN TV: As a fan, one of the biggest joys of the past two seasons are seeing your interactions and scenes with Vala. What has it been like working with Claudia Black in so many popular scenes?

Shanks: She not only revitalized my level of interest in doing the show but she revitalized my interest in acting. Claudia is not only a wonderful collaborator on the screen and the wonderful character she plays, but offscreen she is a tremendously hard working actress who is constantly trying to improve things and make things better and just keeps you honest and pushes your limits. She is always giving you something to keep up to is the best way to put it. And I'm always constantly in awe at her capabilities and it is always a treat to work with her and get the chance to work as closely as we have worked the past couple years has been a blessing for me and it has been a privilege for me to have that ability to show up every day and work with that gal and I'm blessed. I couldn't be happier - not only the friendship I have with her but the experience of working with her so closely for that amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                                There's an interview with Michael Shanks at IGN website and you'll love this part of it

IGN TV: As a fan, one of the biggest joys of the past two seasons are seeing your interactions and scenes with Vala. What has it been like working with Claudia Black in so many popular scenes?

Shanks: She not only revitalized my level of interest in doing the show but she revitalized my interest in acting. Claudia is not only a wonderful collaborator on the screen and the wonderful character she plays, but offscreen she is a tremendously hard working actress who is constantly trying to improve things and make things better and just keeps you honest and pushes your limits. She is always giving you something to keep up to is the best way to put it. And I'm always constantly in awe at her capabilities and it is always a treat to work with her and get the chance to work as closely as we have worked the past couple years has been a blessing for me and it has been a privilege for me to have that ability to show up every day and work with that gal and I'm blessed. I couldn't be happier - not only the friendship I have with her but the experience of working with her so closely for that amount of time.
                                *hugs Michael in her imagination* Thanks FF for posting it!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X