Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/LuckyMyDucky/wgfa186.jpg
    Love this scene! And something about it from Farscape Magazine #2 (Claud's interview in that issue): "Black also enjoyed filming the Bettina Fairchild sequences in "Won't Get Fooled Again". "Gigi and I practised our moves for the dancing sequences at a party a couple of nights before - it's very 'Basic Instinct', she recalls." And I must say when I was watching WGFA for the first time "Basic Instinct" immediately came to my mind at that moment!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Never seen "Basic Instinct", but of course I know about it. It has undeniably becoome part of the modern movie culture.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        I have never seen any of the movies you are talking about right now! Penelope Cruz isn't my fav actress!

I think if the new series will be about Vala & Daniel than there will be many people complaining about it! Maybe it's better to make something new and let the story end in the 2 movies!
        She isn't my favorite actress either and i agree about the 2 movies.

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        Never seen "Basic Instinct", but of course I know about it. It has undeniably becoome part of the modern movie culture.

A.
        It is a culture movie. Not easy to watch...

Comment

Forgot. Claudia in now NO. 1!!!! http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/missko2006.php

and we have news in claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Forgot. Claudia in now NO. 1!!!! http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/missko2006.php

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post

Yay!

(if the last one should be in spoiler tags, let me know )
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Hi all. I've posted here once or twice before about my total love for Claudia Black (and Aeryn Sun and Vala). I'm so glad this forum exists and that there are threads for my favorite actors so that when I need a pick-me-up, I can just come here, pick a page at random and start reading and looking at fabulous pics.

Speaking of pics, this is a question that doesn't specifically belong in this thread, so I may post it elsewhere - how many people can identify most or all the pics of Claudia? I'm mainly talking about some of the season 10 screencaps and Farscape ones. Sure, there are some that are easy to name based on hair and/or outfit (Memento Mori, for example), but some of the close-up pics of Vala in an SGC uniform, presumably sitting at the conference table - can some people tell what episode it is from the pic? Same with Farscape. I can usually tell what season a pic is from based on hair and outfit - but I can't always pinpoint the episode. I'd say I can probably identify the Farscape episode pics about 70% of the time.

Just wondering how many eagle eyes are out there that pretty much know them all. And do you think you are able to recognize those pics because you have seen these episodes SOOO many times? Because you spend so many time making screencaptures? Or you just have an eye for that sort of thing?
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Congrats on 4,100 posts, valaCB!

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                    Hi all. I've posted here once or twice before about my total love for Claudia Black (and Aeryn Sun and Vala). I'm so glad this forum exists and that there are threads for my favorite actors so that when I need a pick-me-up, I can just come here, pick a page at random and start reading and looking at fabulous pics.

Speaking of pics, this is a question that doesn't specifically belong in this thread, so I may post it elsewhere - how many people can identify most or all the pics of Claudia? I'm mainly talking about some of the season 10 screencaps and Farscape ones. Sure, there are some that are easy to name based on hair and/or outfit (Memento Mori, for example), but some of the close-up pics of Vala in an SGC uniform, presumably sitting at the conference table - can some people tell what episode it is from the pic? Same with Farscape. I can usually tell what season a pic is from based on hair and outfit - but I can't always pinpoint the episode. I'd say I can probably identify the Farscape episode pics about 70% of the time.

Just wondering how many eagle eyes are out there that pretty much know them all. And do you think you are able to recognize those pics because you have seen these episodes SOOO many times? Because you spend so many time making screencaptures? Or you just have an eye for that sort of thing?

Nice to see you!

For pictures, I always put a note in the name of the picture, a part of the episode title, or else I forget where I got it from. Sometimes I get copies from others and have no clue, though.

Comment

Spoiler:

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                        http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/LuckyMyDucky/0201-187.jpg
                        http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...y/0201-184.jpg

WTF? [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post

Hey
                          some of the pictures i post, don't think i rememeber where it from...

[Congrats on 4,100 posts, valaCB!
                          Thanks Addy
                          Last edited by valaCB; 18 December 2006, 10:12 AM.

Comment

With Farscape, I dare say I'd recognise 99,999999%. Not so sure about Stargate yet.

A.

Comment

Having rewatched Vala episodes of season 9 and season 10 episodes recently for 10h time probably I'm pretty sure I'm able to recognize 99,9999999% of pics. With Farscape... a year ago I would be able to say 100%, now I guess it's 98%

Comment

For example:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...203/cap124.jpg

From the hair and outfit, it looks like first season, but I can't pinpoint the scene or episode.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                                X