Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Congrats on 1,100 posts, A/V!

    under the 24-hour ban on green...so...


    Chocolate fondue...yum.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Congrats on 1,100 posts, A/V!

      under the 24-hour ban on green...so...


      Chocolate fondue...yum.
      Awwwww Lovely pic!
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


      StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

      Comment


        Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
        Congrats valaCB on 4000 posts!!!
        Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        CONGRATULATIONS, valaCB !!!





        A.
        Thanks
        Congrats everyone else.

        Comment




          A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

          Comment


            Spoiler for Family Ties episode:
            Spoiler:
            we're going to meet Vala's dad!
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


            StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

            Comment


              Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
              Spoiler for Family Ties episode:
              Spoiler:
              we're going to meet Vala's dad!
              Oh cool! Thanks for the info!
              Spoiler:

              Comment


                Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                Spoiler for Family Ties episode:
                Spoiler:
                we're going to meet Vala's dad!
                Thanks. I've checked and this man will play
                Spoiler:

                Comment


                  Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  Thanks. I've checked and this man will play
                  Spoiler:
                  Wow. Very interesting spoiler.
                  Spoiler:
                  And he's one of those actors whose face you know but can't place right away.



                  A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Wow. Very interesting spoiler.
                    Spoiler:
                    And he's one of those actors whose face you know but can't place right away.



                    A.
                    exactly!

                    Comment


                      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                      StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                      Comment


                        Again completely OT, but I really want to share this with you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE_PFpWPQ5Y - this little Polish drummer is only 4 YEARS OLD!!! His parents are both musicians - mother sings and father plays bass.
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                          Again completely OT, but I really want to share this with you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE_PFpWPQ5Y - this little Polish drummer is only 4 YEARS OLD!!! His parents are both musicians - mother sings and father plays bass.
                          What a cutie! He is so gifted!!
                          Spoiler:

                          Comment




                            Wow! That boy has an unbelievable feel for rhythm. And he obviously has fun drumming.




                            A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                            Comment




                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                For size (a thumbnail just doesn't have the same effect)
                                Spoiler:
                                Great pic. I love towards the end of PKW (not sure if this needs tags so just incase...)
                                Spoiler:
                                where they're trying to escape and Aeryn has the baby strapped to her and a gun in the other hand. Something really cool about that. Maybe the situation makes it seem that more protective. Very powerful image.


                                Aww, I missed all the celebrations, but a big

                                Congrats on 500 pages & 10,000 posts!

                                and
                                Congrats to all those who reached a personal milestone of posts!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X