• Show
Clear All

• Admiral Q O
    replied
    I have this B&W that I took from The Powers That Be and made B&W

Leave a comment:

• Harry_Wild
    replied
    Claudia Black as Vala is my favorite female SiFi Actress. She has the personality that I like - funny and crazy!

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Hi again, I used Google, I asked fans, but no one can tell me the answer!
    I think you all saw Claudia's black-and-white photo. If you wanna see the subject - as you wish - http://i038.radikal.ru/1103/72/2bc841d49a32.jpg
    Just I know the colored version - http://static.diary.ru/userdir/1/3/8...5/66972191.jpg . And I have questions.

1. Is the colored verison made by fan(s)?
    2. About the black-and-white. Are there any photos from this photoset? Or is just the one shoot?
    3. Could you tell me, when this photo was shot? Who's the photographer?

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by john_jones; 06 April 2011, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rachel500
    replied
    I'm pleased to announce a new Women of the Gate LJ community initiative, our 11 in 11 Challenge!

Can you commit to posting 11 posts in 11 months about your favourite female Stargate characters? The posts can be 11 posts of fanfic, art (icons, banners, wallpapers, recommendations for your favourite characters (art, fic, vids), meta about your favourite characters or a combination of these different categories! You can post on any female character or characters, whether regular, recurring, minor or background, or obviously just on Vala!

Just 11 posts in 11 months. That's one a month. Or 11 posts in February or 11 posts in December. The timeline is up to you!

Sign up by commenting over at LJ here: Women of the Gate 11 in 11 Challenge Sign-Up

EDIT: And for those that might have missed it, the link to the 2011 Ficathon and Art Challenge Master List

Leave a comment:

• Iffy
    replied
    Originally posted by john_jones View Post
    I forgot to add the last and i'm not able to change my previous post x) I'm sorry.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/o51aoz.jpg
    Very nice avatars.

Probies can't modify posts, just keep posting and you will be a regular member in no time.

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    I forgot to add the last and i'm not able to change my previous post x) I'm sorry.

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Please, don't bite me I've just have started to learn how to make avatars, so it's not perfect. But rather good to show. And I hope it's a right place Oo

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Oh, Sona rocks

Leave a comment:

• RTechnik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SundaySusans
    replied
    Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
    http://www.claudiablackonline.com/pictures.php?p=90210
    - screencaps from the 90210 episode

It was..."amusing", but I doubt I'll be watching the show after CB's character's arc or whatever is done.
    Thanks for the pics. I'm with you, sure I won't be watching after she is gone. Teeny soaps are not on my list of fun tv. hehe

I'm impressed. But I was trying to think about the seriousness of the ' sauna moment'( because all was trying to talk about their feelings and pain) when I saw Claudia and I listened to her voice, I was able to say only- She is sexy, hot. I am very sorry about my own feelings. I was scared bit, she was SO amazing! I thought of Aeryn.
    She does have a sexy voice. Just didn't care for the accent. Why couldn't she have her natural voice. Now that is sexy.

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    I'm impressed. But I was trying to think about the seriousness of the ' sauna moment'( because all was trying to talk about their feelings and pain) when I saw Claudia and I listened to her voice, I was able to say only- She is sexy, hot. I am very sorry about my own feelings. I was scared bit, she was SO amazing! I thought of Aeryn.

Leave a comment:

• gotthammer
    replied
    http://www.claudiablackonline.com/pictures.php?p=90210
    - screencaps from the 90210 episode

It was..."amusing", but I doubt I'll be watching the show after CB's character's arc or whatever is done.

Leave a comment:

• spacegypsy
    replied
    Oh my...! I wanted to hear her voice and I got what I want! Oh! Sorry, I'm full with emotions and now I can say only ' Claudia! I adore you! '
    Ditto... that's all I can say right now.

Leave a comment:

• john_jones
    replied
    Oh my...! I wanted to hear her voice and I got what I want! Oh! Sorry, I'm full with emotions and now I can say only ' Claudia! I adore you! '

Leave a comment:

• VirkatJol
    replied
    SHE'S ON 90210 TONIGHT!! Don't forget to watch!! 8pm/7pm CST on the CW!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X