• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    Nobody post in here from the morning and it's now 5 PM
    *sigh*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cbphoto136.jpg
    Sorry..university!

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
    I heard a rumor of Claudia That she was Naked .... in a movie .. is that true ?
    NO! There was a movie called "Naked in London" where Claudia was supposed to be in (not naked!!) but she had no time and so they took someone else!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I heard a rumor of Claudia That she was Naked .... in a movie .. is that true ?
      I don't think Claudia was naked in a movie. Maybe you have heard a rumour about a movie called "Naked In London", but the producers/director changed the actress and they chose another one a few moths ago.

Do you like the "Revenging Angel" cartoon on my signature?.
      Last edited by Runciter; 17 October 2006, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Anybody love Gorillaz! http://gamez.nana.co.il/Article/?Art...20??%20???????

They are amazing!

Comment

Yes, the movie is called "Naked in London" (don't even think about googling that phrase ).
          Most of it was filmed in 2004, but they couldn't finish it as it was supposed to play on the hottest day of the year. And you know how rare good weather is in England.
          When they were finally able to film again it was in 2005. And there Claudia was busy with Stargate amongst other things.

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Nobody post in here from the morning and it's now 5 PM
          *sigh*
          Just got home from work (at my parents' office).

Will check out the Gorillaz' webpage. Some of their songs are pretty good (though IMHO, Damon Albarn has his head very far up his eema ).

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

From the movie:

A.

Comment

Hmmm i was looking for Photos of Claudia I found a Claudia Fansite They had some nice photos but one photo got my Attention there was Claudia Naked !
              But it was Probable Photoshoped ...

Comment

Hmmm i was looking for Photos of Claudia I found a Claudia Fansite They had some nice photos but one photo got my Attention there was Claudia Naked !
                But it was Probable Photoshoped ...
                Mmm I think that I know what you are talking about, there are pics of naked actors and actresess around the net and a lot of them are fake.
                I found one of these pics where Claudia was naked, she looks like very young, about 18-20 I don't know but I think that picture has been edited by photoshop. I'm not sure but I think is fake too. Pease send me that pic via email.

Comment

I send it to your Email Se looks much older then 20 years

Comment

I think the fact that people are spending their waking hours searching for naked pictures of her is one of her reasons for not doing nude scenes. It's kind of creepy to think about pocket protector-armed folks googling you at 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator View Post
                      I think the fact that people are spending their waking hours searching for naked pictures of her is one of her reasons for not doing nude scenes. It's kind of creepy to think about pocket protector-armed folks googling you at 2pm.
                      ALL nude pics of Claudia on the net are fake - sometimes they're so bad you wonder if the person just took a pair of scissors, cut out a head shot and glued it on another pic.

As far as I know, she's even got a "no nude scenes" clause in her contracts.

And yes, the thought of someone searching (I'm not talking about pics you might come across while doing a general pic search when actors/actresses have willingly appeared in their birthday suits) and especially faking nude pics is creepy.

A.

P.S.: I'm sure, Ewan McGregor on the other and has an "at least one nude scene" clause in his conracts.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        ALL nude pics of Claudia on the net are fake - sometimes they're so bad you wonder if the person just took a pair of scissors, cut out a head shot and glued it on another pic.

And yes, the thought of someone searching and especially faking nude pics is creepy.
                        IMO These guys aren't real fans! That's disgusting!!

As far as I know, she's even got a "no nude scenes" clause in her contracts.
                        Reminds me on the commentary for "Jeremiah Crichton"
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                          Reminds me on the commentary for "Jeremiah Crichton"
                          Was that the "cut" scene for 'Throne For A Loss'?
                          Aeryn takes off her clothes, swims naked through the lake, takes out the aliens, swims back and nonchalantly puts the armor back on?

A.

Comment

I send it to your Email Se looks much older then 20 years
                            It's fake.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 17 October 2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Was that the "cut" scene for 'Throne For A Loss'?
                              Aeryn takes off her clothes, swims naked through the lake, takes out the aliens, swims back and nonchalantly puts the armor back on?

A.
                              Yup!! And she clearly said NO!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                                Yup!! And she clearly said NO!!
                                It would have stopped the "Farscape is a muppet kiddy show" right then and there.

The next issue (released Oct 25) of the German "Spacevie" magazine will have a 12 page Stargate special. It will include:

3 big interviews: - Claudia Black
                                - Beau Bridges
                                - Martin Gero, Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie (they'll talk about future eps of SG-1 S10 and SG-A S3

exclusive pics from the 200th ep celebration

a poster

I will scan the Claudia stuff as soon as I have bought the mag.

You can also order the mag online: Order issues

A.
                                Last edited by ValaMalduran; 17 October 2006, 11:20 AM. Reason: Not talking English me.

Comment

Working...
                                X