X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orovingwen
    @valaCb
    I see
    *squee* I lvoe it when people use my icons *squee more* thanks forpostig the pic in the first place
    soo.. more?

PLS make more

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Puss'n'Boots! Puss'n'Boots!
    Perfect!

Originally posted by Runciter
    The fans know her enough to write something, and if anyone doesn´t know her enough, personal things, professional career I mean, you can always write about what you are watching on tv or a movie. Anyway if you don't know nothing about her, a simple "happy birthday" is perfect.
    For example, I'm going to wish a happy birthday to Christopher, I don't know many things about him but I'm not going to write a hundred times these words, you know, I know his character on TV so, I will write something about Teal'c.
    Well, Claudia is adult, i'm sure she can understand if she read these posts. It's probeblly a child who's very glad about Claudia BDay.

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Maybe it turns into a 3D pic of Vala if you stare at it long enough?
    Again...LOL!!!

BTW... don't forget to vote for Claudia this week (every day, ONCE a day) - HERE
    Thanks! Done

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
      Bow and pay tribute to a Goddess!!!
      http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7...lacassikg7.jpg
      Amazing! WOW ( for the DR.)

People write a BDay wish for Claudia in here also http://stargatesg1.com/Profile.aspx?userID=5574

To much talking in here
      PIc!

Comment

Bow and pay tribute to a Goddess!!!
        http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7...lacassikg7.jpg
        Oh....my....God!!!!!!!, I have no words to describe that pic, it's one of the most beautiful drawings of Claudia that I've ever seen!!. I want more information about the owner, the creator of that amazing picture. I want to make him/her an interview.

Mmm, she looks like Claudia, but is this pic really Claudia Black?. Can we use it in our fan webs?.
        There is not watermark on it, it's not usual. The owner always put his/her signature on his/her works.
        Last edited by Runciter; 09 October 2006, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          To much talking in here

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hello room I'm back, and I have been trying to find that owner of the pic. I got two more but no one came forward yet, sad really they are very beautiful
            Spoiler:

Comment

oh shame on me I forgot to say hello to my Dr. McKay.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Those cartoons are so cute and funny. But that's french right? Can anyone translate into english for me?
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/470/valajouetrz0.jpg
                    http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9131/valabisoumn7.jpg
                    WOW! Great drawings!
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                      Those cartoons are so cute and funny. But that's french right? Can anyone translate into english for me?
                      it says "my toy has me"

as in Daniel has Vala awwww so cute---Thank God for French class
                      Spoiler:

Comment

these drawings are just 'no words'

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                          these drawings are just 'no words'
                          I love that song you have in your sig. Everytime I hear it I think of Daniel asking Vala to just sit with him at the end of PP (where they stand out on the edge overlooking Atlantis)
                          Spoiler:

Comment

gotta laugh.. the amount of peeps I've had in the last few minutes who say they love that song

banner by E.K.R
                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                            "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

oh shame on me I forgot to say hello to my Dr. McKay.

hehe yeah, shame on you

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Perfect!
                                It's on my desktop

Comment

Working...
                                X