No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW... don't forget to vote for Claudia this week (every day, ONCE a day) - HERE
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      BTW... don't forget to vote for Claudia this week (every day, ONCE a day) - HERE
      Already voted today. It's going to be a tough match against Keira (even if it looks very good now).

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

What's the meaning of that poll?, mmm Keira versus Claudia, it's very interesting...I'm sorry for Keira because she is going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

what do you think shes saying there? "Please, Please, Pretty Please" lol

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
            Yeah, I think she is saying something very similar..."Please, can you tell me beautiful things on my Birthday?".

Comment

"please, pretty please with cherry on top"
              Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

lol yeah i thought that too

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Already voted today. It's going to be a tough match against Keira (even if it looks very good now).

A.
                  They are both very beautiful but Keira as far as looks go (seems like she'll break easy.) Claudia Has it hands down imo!!!!! Claudia All the way
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                    Claudia All the way
                    i agree!

Comment

i agree!
                      There is my Bad Boi McKay! (Waves then winks while Smiling widely)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                        There is my Bad Boi McKay! (Waves then winks while Smiling widely)
                        lol your bad boi?

Comment

lol your bad boi?
                          We all have to have our little infatuations don’t we? Vala has her Daniel and I have my McKay! That and all your posts crack me up (LOL)
                          Spoiler:

Comment

ah ok fair enough is that us in your sig?

Comment

ah ok fair enough is that us in your sig?
                              (looks around Suspiciously) Its whom ever you wish it to be
                              Spoiler:

Comment

lol you were the one that came up with the idea im asking you

Comment

Working...
                                X