Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    Great! If you send me all the icons with Claudia then I can upload them to the ClaudiaBlackPortal! Only if you want
    is ClaudiaBlackPortal your site ?

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan
      is ClaudiaBlackPortal your site ?
      No, I'm a part of it! CBPortal is a fan project! I'm responsible for the gallery!
      Spoiler:

Comment

No, I'm a part of it! CBPortal is a fan project! I'm responsible for the gallery!
        Great job A/V.
        I've seen the BTC pic http://claudiablackportal.com/galler...s-009.jpg.html http://claudiablackportal.com/galler...s-011.jpg.html great job but... can you make the caps without the subtitles?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Great job A/V.
          I've seen the BTC pic http://claudiablackportal.com/galler...s-009.jpg.html great job but... can you do the caps without the subtitles?
          I didn't made the caps for that! But I've asked the person who made them and I'll recap it without the subtitles!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Great! If you send me all the icons with Claudia then I can upload them to the ClaudiaBlackPortal! Only if you want
            thank you!
            oh yeah sure. should I send you a mail? a pm, post them here all or how you wanne have them? aren't that much actually. just started with her as motive
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
              thank you!
              oh yeah sure. should I send you a mail? a pm, post them here all or how you wanne have them? aren't that much actually. just started with her as motive

Cool ! PMed you
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                Actually, there are 3 names. One of the names is different at DVD and at IMDB.com, as well as www.scifi.com/farscape - Journey Logs. I guess, it's the third guy, mentioned at DVD and not at IMDB.com and Skiffy's Farscape website. Or it's somebody else... I need to rewatch the episode again to count the guest characters.
                Sorry, but I was looking at the END credits, which only list two additional guesties. The three listed at the beginning are the people with a lot more stuff to do (the main baddy, Sikozu, the main baddy's lacky) but there are two additional guys listed at the END credits who just had bit parts, like "Mr. Hey-Babe-Who's-This"

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                  soo back again

Cool icon!

Amazing how flipping the pic changes the look.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Just for size reasons:

Spoiler:

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Just for size reasons:

Spoiler:

A.

you like posting all of the really hot pics dont you hehe better than wow

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Found these, i think it from 'A Country Practice'??

Comment

how old is CB?

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

And also these (Old stuf from my computer) Pitch Black
                            Spoiler:

She is 34 now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Cool icon!

Amazing how flipping the pic changes the look.

A.
                                glad you like it. you gave me inspiration! thanks for that. And actually I wanted her arms to be on it as well but then her face would be so small, didn't look good.
                                And I love flipping, it's just to have another perspective, a bit diffrent :]
                                thanks for the (hot and great) pics!

@ValaCB
                                *hihi* the pics
                                Last edited by Orovingwen; 08 October 2006, 04:04 PM.
                                Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Working...
                                X