No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Bondi Beach first, then "Out Of Their Minds" and "Kansas" now, you're going to kill me!!, I always have dreams with that dress!!.
    Last edited by Runciter; 05 October 2006, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Hi Gang

We just found out that not everyone knows the Picture posting guidelines so we are reminding everyone and hopefully we will have these placed in the FAQ soon so there won't be any questions so this is just an
      FYI Post

picture posting rules :

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 9/10 of Stargate SG-1 or season 2/3 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make this thread accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please contact me or any of the other mods.

Thanks for listening, now let the thunking continue!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
        Ok, Bondi Beach first, then Out Of Their Minds and Kansas now, you're going to kill me!!, I always have dreams with that dress!!.
        lol i know what you mean, those pics are amazing

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@ValaCB
          your fault!
          Spoiler:
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
              @ValaCB
              your fault!
              Spoiler:
              Cool
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan
                oh, tease...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                  oh, tease...
                  Oh now behave Dr. McKay, or I might just have to give you a lashing!!!!!!! (I’m afraid you’ll like it!)
                  Spoiler:

Comment

OMG my mind is still in the gutter from yesterday, See what happens when I don’t get my Daniel and Vala Fix………bad, dirty, delicious thoughts!!!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                      Oh now behave Dr. McKay, or I might just have to give you a lashing!!!!!!! (I’m afraid you’ll like it!)

lol im not gonna stop then

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                        lol im not gonna stop then
                        Shakes head) Naughty boy needs a Good spanking
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                          Shakes head) Naughty boy needs a Good spanking
                          lol yes please

Comment

Ok, Claudia's birthday is coming, I'm working on it and that day I will update my site with a very special gift for her and for everybody. I think it would be very very funny. I will translate the little joke to English here if I have time for a better understanding. Check CBO.com out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                              Ok, Claudia's birthday is coming, I'm working on it and that day I will update my site with a very special gift for her and for everybody. I think it would be very very funny. I will translate the little joke to English here if I have time for a better understanding. Check CBO.com out next week.
                              Oh a Claudia Birthday Special, I can’t hardly wait, I so hope they open the chat room on or a day before her b-day!!!!! (cross fingers) I hope!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

when is claudias birthday?

Comment

Working...
                                X