Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Uhhh... who signed it? Or who's email addy was it from? I'm finding the wording confusing, so....
    It's signed by MGM Online and the e-mail addy is mgmonline @ mgm.com
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


    StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

    Comment




      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

      Comment


        Originally posted by ValaMalduran


        A.
        OMG her eye’s are so beautiful, some serious eye-age there (I think I just created a word lol)
        Spoiler:

        Comment


          Originally posted by Nefertiti
          OMG her eye’s are so beautiful, some serious eye-age there (I think I just created a word lol)

          lol i think you did, but your right, its some serious eye-age

          ------------------------------------------------------------

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dr McKay
            lol i think you did, but your right, its some serious eye-age

            Aww and here I thought I would be made fun of, I knew there was reason I liked Dr. McKay


            and to everyone WWW.StargateSG1.com will be opening soon, with in the next Hour or so, so be ready to create a homepage. Don't forget to look me up/add as a friend..... www.stargatesg1.com/nefertiti
            Spoiler:

            Comment


              Originally posted by J. Stone
              Yes. It is a WOW thread.

              Love it J. Stone .

              and to everyone WWW.StargateSG1.com will be opening soon, with in the next Hour or so, so be ready to create a homepage. Don't forget to look me up/add as a friend..... www.stargatesg1.com/nefertiti
              What is it all about??

              Comment


                Originally posted by valaCB
                Love it J. Stone .


                What is it all about??

                Think of Myspace, itunes, and youtube meets Stargate
                Spoiler:

                Comment


                  Originally posted by valaCB
                  What episode is this pic from? I can't recall it so far...
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                  StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                  Comment


                    Insiders
                    Spoiler:

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Nefertiti
                      Aww and here I thought I would be made fun of, I knew there was reason I liked Dr. McKay

                      hehe i dont make fun of people on the internet because i cant stand it myself, plus it was a cool new word

                      ------------------------------------------------------------

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        What episode is this pic from? I can't recall it so far...

                        Originally posted by Nefertiti
                        Insiders
                        It's from a short behind the scenes clip. Gotta check which one.

                        Edit: I have yet to find out where I got it from but the file name is sg1Xclip[1].mov.

                        A.
                        Last edited by ValaMalduran; October 3, 2006, 10:56 AM.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                        Comment


                          One of my favourite mag covers featuring Claudia

                          Spoiler:
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                          StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            One of my favourite mag covers featuring Claudia

                            Yes, it's a great shot.



                            A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              It's from a short behind the scenes clip. Gotta check which one.

                              Edit: I have yet to find out where I got it from but the file name is sg1Xclip[1].mov.

                              A.
                              Found it!

                              It's Clip2.

                              http://www.farscapism.com/sg1s10prom...ro_to_ben.html

                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                There was also a very nice poster using this shot in the first issue of Farscape Magazine

                                Spoiler:
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                                StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X