Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
    OH! That pic is from that con that I saw the video of on youtube. It was so funny. *squee* Did you take that pic yourself? It's awesome!
    Yeah... back in my "second row seats" days. I have more, too....

Comment

I'll watch the rest of the vids later... gotta get my butt in the shower now. But I leave you with these (that my friend, Rich, took):

Claudia Black: Storyteller!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        Yeah... back in my "second row seats" days. I have more, too....

T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

LOL sorry guys just ignore my pleading post back there. I was just fustrated with the program as I just got it and expected it to be user friendly. I got on line and found some tutorial so I just going to learn and hopfully understand it through trial and error. It wont happen over night but it will happen, sorry again for bing a drama queen.

PS, great pic guy's, and I love those stocking Claudia's wearing very sexy.
          sigpic

Comment

There are new promos for CoT and The Quest pt.1 at Stargate Project.

Including this great one that DEM posted in the Vala/Sam thread:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=308

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
              Thanks for the info! You can have one of these as a reward:

Comment

I was looking this website and I found this pic about the next chapter, The Quest Part2. Is this a huge SPOILER about Vala and Daniel?, I think that they wouldn't have to show that kind of things especially without warning us.

Comment

uh the convention photos are nice!

got a bit inspired
                  Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                    I was looking this website and I found this pic about the next chapter, The Quest Part2. Is this a huge SPOILER about Vala and Daniel?, I think that they wouldn't have to show that kind of things especially without warning us.

If you have seen AOL's vignette for The Quest pt. 1, this particular scene is in the preview for pt. 2 at the end of vignette...
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                      Wow! thank you. Claudia looks fantastic!!!

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...l10/1009_6.jpg (spoiler)

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        If you have seen AOL's vignette for The Quest pt. 1, this particular scene is in the preview for pt. 2 at the end of vignette...
                        I haven't seen nothing about Part 2, that's the reason why I'm very angry right now. I've seen this pic twice today in two different websites without warning.
                        Some websites don't pay attention for some kind of users or visiters, they think that everybody can see the same thing, and that's not true.
                        Last edited by Runciter; 28 September 2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

clickable thumbs
                          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Nice icon, Orovingwen!

She's got a really infectious laugh.

A.

Comment

actually see that right now, "I have a question for Claudia, too" *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                                I haven't seen nothing about Part 2, that's the reason why I'm very angry right now. I've seen this pic twice today in two different websites without warning.
                                Some websites don't pay attention for some kind of users or visiters, they think that everybody can see the same thing, and that's not true.
                                Well, it is the page for pt. 2, a future episode.

I suppose they assume that if you visit it, you are aware that it will contain spoilers whether they be pics or details about story and casting.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X