No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Claudia Black: I’ve always loved science fiction films, 'Bladerunner', 'Alien', 'Aliens', that franchise, the 'Alien' franchise was very ... I thought, interesting and exciting. Star Wars, we grew up with some spectacular science fiction movies when we were kids. Terminator, I was always very impressed by Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton. I thought they played their characters beautifully, and they presented these images of very strong women and I hadn’t really seen that before and as a young virgining feminist I thought they were interesting role models. And so as an actress as I was gradually getting more work I became a professional actress, I aspired to one day playing a role like they had and the opportunities came in the form of Aeryn on Farscape and in a way Vala on Stagate SG-1 so in that sense I think that science fiction has ... you know when they write strong women they hold their own against the men they also are fighting battles just as the real female soldiers in our armies these days, feminism has gone a long way to changing the roles women play in real life let alone in film and television."

Mmm..."Blade Runner", "Alien", "Terminator", "Star Wars"....that's what I love Claudia, she loves scifi, she has a very good taste to select scifi movies. "Blade Runner" is my favorite scifi movie too.
    I would like to see Claudia in Terminator 4, a very strong woman, the new Linda Hamilton fan fighting versus machines. On the other hand Claudia would be a very sexy machine too, the new T-Black: "I'll be back".
    Last edited by Runciter; 15 September 2006, 05:52 AM.

Comment

AQOEDC: Vala? Are you all right?
      AQOVC: Evil Cam didn't come home last night.
      AQOEDC: Yeah...I heard about that.
      AQOVC: When I find the hussy who lured him away...
      AQOEDC: Oh, boy. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CB%20Vala/TPTBcrash39a.jpg

AQOEDC: Vala? Are you all right?
        AQOVC: Evil Cam didn't come home last night.
        AQOEDC: Yeah...I heard about that.
        AQOVC: When I find the hussy who lured him away...
        AQOEDC: Oh, boy. *sigh*
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Here is a link to the music video I did, remember it is my first so be gentle
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCOb99rtcPo
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
            Here is a link to the music video I did, remember it is my first so be gentle
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCOb99rtcPo
            I like it. Vary nice for the first time
            I don't like this kind of music but other than that, it was great

Comment

Thanks ValaCB that means a lot, I think as time goes on I'll get better and better at it...I hope lol
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                "Claudia Black: I’ve always loved science fiction films, 'Bladerunner', 'Alien', 'Aliens', that franchise, the 'Alien' franchise was very ... I thought, interesting and exciting. Star Wars, we grew up with some spectacular science fiction movies when we were kids. Terminator, I was always very impressed by Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton. I thought they played their characters beautifully, and they presented these images of very strong women and I hadn’t really seen that before and as a young virgining feminist I thought they were interesting role models. And so as an actress as I was gradually getting more work I became a professional actress, I aspired to one day playing a role like they had and the opportunities came in the form of Aeryn on Farscape and in a way Vala on Stagate SG-1 so in that sense I think that science fiction has ... you know when they write strong women they hold their own against the men they also are fighting battles just as the real female soldiers in our armies these days, feminism has gone a long way to changing the roles women play in real life let alone in film and television."

Mmm..."Blade Runner", "Alien", "Terminator", "Star Wars"....that's what I love Claudia, she loves scifi, she has a very good taste to select scifi movies. "Blade Runner" is my favorite scifi movie too.
                I would like to see Claudia in Terminator 4, a very strong woman, the new Linda Hamilton fan fighting versus machines. On the other hand Claudia would be a very sexy machine too, the new T-Black: "I'll be back".
                I also like these classic sci-Fi. "Blade Runner" is my all time favorite and of course "Star Wars". I'm also a SF fan in general
                It will be amazing to see Claudia in Terminator 4 but i'll be happy to see her in any film in the future, a good film of course

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                  Thanks ValaCB that means a lot, I think as time goes on I'll get better and better at it...I hope lol
                  You're welcome. and i'm sure you will get better more and more but this one was also great

Comment

Great choice of caps, valaCB!

Just wanted to say:
                    If I don't comment on vids it's not because I wouldn't want to see them, but because of my d/l limit.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I personally feel that Terminator 4 is a mistake. However, Claudia Black is a wonderful actress, so I really hope she gets more work in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator
                        I personally feel that Terminator 4 is a mistake. However, Claudia Black is a wonderful actress, so I really hope she gets more work in the future.
                        I've read that there's going to be a TV series "The Sarah Connor Chronicles", Claudia would be really great for this part...

Comment

Have you seen my Farscape fan video "Pure Shores"?. You can download from here: Let's go to the beach
                          It's out from my server because my bandwidth limit is small. A lot of traffic with a 30Mb file.

I've read that there's going to be a TV series "The Sarah Connor Chronicles", Claudia would be really great for this part...
                          I've read it too, I think this new tv show would be a great idea for "T" fans, we want to know what happen to Sarah between T2 and T3.
                          Last edited by Runciter; 15 September 2006, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            As long as they wouldn't make her go blonde for it I wouldn't mind it. It would ruing her gorgeous hair. Bleaching/going blonde from such a dark shade of brown would totally fry her gorgeous hair. That would be sad.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              As long as they wouldn't make her go blonde for it I wouldn't mind it. It would ruing her gorgeous hair. Bleaching/going blonde from such a dark shade of brown would totally fry her gorgeous hair. That would be sad.
                              You're right.

Comment

Here is one more music video that I created
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKkOgssfVb0
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X