Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalliope
    I watched first 3 seasons, stopped watching with 4th, don't know actually why...
    You talking about SFU? season 4 is excellent. and now there's season 5 that i haven't watch yet but im planning to.

Comment

keep voting!
      http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/miss2005.php?dank=1

Comment

Voted! 203 votes at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          Claudia Black, I think I love you, no but really she is really talented, and I have a predilection for woment with dark hair, or red, but mainly brunettes.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
            Claudia Black, I think I love you, no but really she is really talented, and I have a predilection for woment with dark hair, or red, but mainly brunettes.
            love this pic!!!
            207 votes

Reese Witherspoon - 535 votes
            Tia Carrere - 535 votes
            Catherine Bell - 531 votes
            Joss Stone - 368 votes
            Melissa Joan Hart - 343 votes
            Gillian Anderson - 289 votes
            Drew Barrymore - 215 votes
            Angelina Jolie - 211 votes
            Charisma Carpenter - 209 votes
            Alicia Keys - 202 votes
            It's up to us!!!

Comment

Kalliope, i saw this in Joe Mallozzi thread and i tought that we all read it here, i hope it's OK.

here we go -

"I just love what Damian Kindler said about Claudia Black in Stargate Magazine

"Q: You mentioned "Prometheus Unbound" there. Did you know Claudia Black would be guest-starring when you wrote the script?
              A: No, I didn't -- and I wasn't familiar with her work. I hadn't seen Farscape, not because of any rivalry, but just because I hadn't borrowed the DVDs from Joe [Mallozzi] yet. But I read her biography and thought, "Wow, she's very accomplished." Then when I saw her performances, I just thought, "Oh my god!" [laughs] I don't think it would have made a difference -- she could have taken anything we gave her and made it wonderful. She's a complete veteran actor from this genre. She knew how to sit at the console, throw all the buttons and react to things happening that were visual effects -- she'd obviously worked on a sci-fi show for long enough to know how it all works, and Andy [Mikita, director] loved working with her. Her chemistry with Michael Shanks made the episode sing. I'd love to work with her again." "

Comment

Changing the subject a little... is any of you watching "Monk"? I've just watched the first episode of the 3rd season and I just LOVE this series
                It's great. Although I like the second season better than the first. I prefer his character when he's got his quirks but is nevertheless able to 'connect' with the world around him, instead of being presented as a completely helpless weirdo.
                Haven't seen S3 yet. They had announced it but then started showing S1 again. Strange.

I also really like SFU. Even though its contents sometimes make me blush - a lot. We're in S3 here.

A.

207 votes
                216 now
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kaz...31.html#cutid1 - there're new Ties That Binds pics there

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...aby1/904_4.jpg

this one looks like Aeryn in The Peacekeeper Wars when the DR explain what she need to do to transfer the baby

and this actor next to Vala played in 'Prineess Bride' as the smart man http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...aby1/904_8.jpg

219 votes
                    Last edited by valaCB; 17 June 2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

247 votes!

Comment

253 vote and a pic

Comment

255 votes, now

Very nice pic. Aeryn looks very predatory here.

Doesn't really apply to that moment, but: Sometimes you just don't know if Aeryn will react with open hostility and violance or if she'll carefully lay out a trap, that you'll only notice seconds too, late.

There's a screen cap from that ep where Claudia looks exactly like a friend of mine, even thuogh they normally don't have any likeness. Which is just weird.

A.
                          Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

265 votes now

I love this little revenge Aeryn took on poor Chi in Vitas Mortis. Yup, Aeryn looks VERY predatory here

Comment

278 votes i think this is the last day...

Reese Witherspoon - 535 votes
                              Tia Carrere - 535 votes
                              Catherine Bell - 531 votes
                              Joss Stone - 368 votes
                              Melissa Joan Hart - 343 votes
                              Gillian Anderson - 289 votes
                              Drew Barrymore - 215 votes
                              Angelina Jolie - 211 votes
                              Charisma Carpenter - 209 votes
                              Alicia Keys - 202 votes

Comment

Some pics anyone? and BTW, you need to clean your PM Kalliope

Comment

Working...
                                X