Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    You know what was more fun at that con? Watchin' Claudia play Ben.

*Claudia's hand holding water bottle goes out when Ben's not looking....

Whoops! Waterbottle drops.....

Ben picks it up.....

Again.....

and again......

and again.....
    It took him quite a while to figure out what was happening!
    Oh yes.

Quit. Prompting. Me. WOMAN ?!?

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      You know what was more fun at that con? Watchin' Claudia play Ben.

*Claudia's hand holding water bottle goes out when Ben's not looking....

Whoops! Waterbottle drops.....

Ben picks it up.....

Again.....

and again......

and again.....
      It took him quite a while to figure out what was happening!
      Omg, seriously? I wish I was there to see it. That sounds so funny!

Claudia was fantabulous in MM. At the beginning, when I heard about the memory thing, I was like "hmmm, Farscape anyone?" (Chriton, not Aeryn). But it was very different, so that was good.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

Claudia was fantabulous in MM. At the beginning, when I heard about the memory thing, I was like "hmmm, Farscape anyone?" (Chriton, not Aeryn). But it was very different, so that was good.
        Yeah, there was a moment when I thought, It's Vala's Aurora Chair!
        Poor girl! But I'm stoked to see how she got through it... and Daniel's little "understanding" bit at the end.
        Spoiler:
        "You've been doing it for so long, it's second nature."

Comment

Jeez! Almost forgot, but I edited some more pix for you guys from my extensive collection

Vala with Scruffy

Comment

Hmmm... really ought to edit together some pix of the little girl they got to play "young Aeryn" for those FS flashbacks... it's amazing how similar she looked, especially those HUGE, blue/gray eyes.

Oh, and you've all seen these, haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              ...and Daniel's little "understanding" bit at the end.
              Spoiler:
              "You've been running so long, it's almost second nature to you. You don't remember it, but you made a decision to stop running. It's over. Now it's time to come home."

And I just LOVE that "home" begins and ends with Daniel for her. The flashes she has are Sam/Teal'c (quickly), Daniel, Sam/Cam, General Landry (dad?), then a lingering shot of Daniel again.... Okay, so the shipper in me is raising its ugly head!
              Yeah, it's a strange thing to quote ones self, but I just HAD to finish that off correctly, upon second viewing....
              Also have to mention that the Cam/Vala motel room stuff had me rollin' and that Claud, again, had me cryin' by the end of the ep.

She's just amazing. No bones about it. And no pic to prove it.
              Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; September 9, 2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Just to leave y'all with a pic... in case I can't get back in here in the next few days.

*GUH* I SOOO wish I was Claud sometimes....

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

You can see it in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxnRT...e=user&search=
                  It has 7 parts i think

Yeah, it's a strange thing to quote ones self

She's just amazing. No bones about it. And no pic to prove it.
                  LOL. she is certainly is amazing

Comment

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait to watch it! *squee*
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Unfortunately i agree
                      Thank god that Claudia and Ben still good friends
                      Is that even known for sure? I don't mean to charge in here with awkward questions, but I'm curious to know whether this is true or just wishful thinking on the part of the fanbase. They certainly seem to be on good terms, but a "friend" is someone you know and like in and outside of a working relationship.

Not that it matters either way, but I have an inquisitive mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator
                        Is that even known for sure? I don't mean to charge in here with awkward questions, but I'm curious to know whether this is true or just wishful thinking on the part of the fanbase. They certainly seem to be on good terms, but a "friend" is someone you know and like in and outside of a working relationship.

Not that it matters either way, but I have an inquisitive mind.
                        Oh ABSOLUTELY!!! They've both told stories at conventions (to us fans, so not too personal) about each other that have convinced us that they're quite good friends. She's merciless in her teasing of him... like I am with my friends. If you listen to the FS commentaries (especially on the Starburst editions) you'll be able to hear the friendship undertones.
                        Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; September 9, 2006, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Oh ABSOLUTELY!!! They've both told stories at conventions (to us fans, so not too personal) about each other that have convinced us that they're quite good friends. She's merciless in her teasing of him... like I am with my friends. If you listen to the FS commentaries (especially on the Starburst editions) you'll be able to hear the friendship undertones.

That's nice to hear. I can't tell you how many tv stars I've seen "promoted" as friends/family/etc. both in interviews and convention appearances, yet insider stories told that they hated each other's guts. Robert Beltran from Voyager was an excellent example. It's cool to know that some actors can form real 'friendships' that aren't part of some disingenuous image a network is trying to craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator
                            That's nice to hear. I can't tell you how many tv stars I've seen "promoted" as friends/family/etc. both in interviews and convention appearances, yet insider stories told that they hated each other's guts. Robert Beltran from Voyager was an excellent example. It's cool to know that some actors can form real 'friendships' that aren't part of some disingenuous image a network is trying to craft.
                            I think it's easier to form those kinds of relationships with Aussies, actors or not, 'cause they tend NOT to have egos... unlike "Hollywood types"

Comment

I think it's easier to form those kinds of relationships with Aussies, actors or not, 'cause they tend NOT to have egos... unlike "Hollywood types"
                              And definitely Canadians. When Claudia was filming Prometheus Unbound, she stayed a week longer with Michael and Lexa
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Love the pics!

I'm watching Pitch Black right now, and Claud's accent is different. To me is sounds less British than usual. Cause her accent is kinda a mix of British, Aussie and Kiwi, IMO. I like her hair in it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X