Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    81,6% now 1 hour 14 minutes to go
    Only 34.5% I understand that Vala in it a lot!!!! YUPPIE!!! and that she was great with everyone else. and that this episode is fantastic! and next week is a Vala episode!!! how cool is that?

Comment

"Counterstrike" is great!

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Only 34.5% I understand that Vala in it a lot!!!! YUPPIE!!! and that she was great with everyone else. and that this episode is fantastic! and next week is a Vala episode!!! how cool is that?
        Unfortunately we must wait 2 weeks for Memento Mori episode. There's Viewers' Choice Marathon (and Gaters completely ignored season 9 episodes... ) next week. Memento Mori will be aired September 8th.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
          Yup! I've watched it twice already and love it very much!

Comment

A.
            Yup! I've watched it twice already and love it very much! ]
            Detail PLS! but in a spoiler tag. I'll read it later. only 50%...I forgot about the episode and start downloading it late.

Unfortunately we must wait 2 weeks for Memento Mori episode

Comment

I really enjoyed the ep because

Spoiler:
              • it gave us great Vala stuff. Claudia did a fantastic job portraying Vala with outward levity but obviously affected by what's going on. The final scene has that sombre outing Mallozzi was hinting at.
              • there is very nice Vala/Daniel interaction. They were properly talking about things. Vala refers to a pic of Sha're in Daniel's office. So she not only noticed it but also realised it must mean something and didn't mention it or joke about it before.
              • Adria is a formidable enemy. Childlike innocence mixed with utter conviction and - I'd go as far as to call it cruelty. Vala is obviously at loss how to handle her. Try the motherly way or talk person to person?
              • Sam is in her element and kicks butt.
              • Cameron handles the situation very well. He's a military team leader here prepared to do what it takes.
              • Teal'c is once again alienated by the behaviour of "his" people. And CJ portrays his anger and frustration very well.
              • Landry is simply cool! Beau Bridges is great.

I think that's it for now.

A.

Comment

I really enjoyed the ep because

Spoiler:
                • it gave us great Vala stuff. Claudia did a fantastic job portraying Vala with outward levity but obviously affected by what's going on. The final scene has that sombre outing Mallozzi was hinting at.
                • there is very nice Vala/Daniel interaction. They were properly talking about things. Vala refers to a pic of Sha're in Daniel's office. So she not only noticed it but also realised it must mean something and didn't mention it or joke about it before.
                • Adria is a formidable enemy. Childlike innocence mixed with utter conviction and - I'd go as far as to call it cruelty. Vala is obviously at loss how to handle her. Try the motherly way or talk person to person?
                • Sam is in her element and kicks butt.
                • Cameron handles the situation very well. He's a military team leader here prepared to do what it takes.
                • Teal'c is once again alienated by the behaviour of "his" people. And CJ portrays his anger and frustration very well.
                • Landry is simply cool! Beau Bridges is great.

I think that's it for now.

A.
                I didn't like this episode *sigh* and it was too dark for my taste.
                I'll wrote the positive things i like:

Spoiler:

-Vala/Daniel, great moments with these two and i could feel the warmth between them.
                Landry indeed was very cool .
                Adria was so cold and evil and she have plans for daniel... (but MS like it )
                Sam with the hat...she was so cute

forgot to add
                Spoiler:
                it was so funny when Daniel talked with the Jaffa by radio and Vala was unpatience and wanted to grab the radio from Daniel
                Last edited by valaCB; 26 August 2006, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I didn't like this episode *sigh* and it was too dark for my taste.
                  What didn't you like? If you want to share.

A.

Comment

What didn't you like? If you want to share.

A.
                    I was bored (Maybe it's the spoiler i read) and...the story was too shallow.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't like the Ori (but i did like Adria) therefore i don't like episodes that the Ori are in it or are the main focus in the story. and all the technical stuf are not for me, BORING. I want more stories about the characters.

That's it i guess

Funny picture

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I don't like the Ori (but i did like Adria) therefore i don't like episodes that the Ori are in it or are the main focus in the story. and all the technical stuf are not for me, BORING. I want more stories about the characters.

That's it i guess
                      Ok, nothing to be embarassed about.

Funny picture

A.

Comment

Spoiler:

That's it i guess

Funny picture

Haven't watched "Counterstrike"!! It isn't finished yet!! Maybe tomorrow
                        Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 26 August 2006, 02:07 PM.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Some screencaps:

Spoiler:

Comment

Some screencaps:
                            Thank you!

A.

Comment

Have you seen THIS already? I hate Skiffy even more now for what they did to Our Ravenhaired Goddess for the second time... Claudia definitely needs virtual

Comment

Thanks for sharing... But that was so sad
                                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X