No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Thank God It's Friday ... Again' was a great ep for Aeryn's development. "Hang on, I have brains? Nobody ever told me I could use them,too."
    Lots of great dialogue in that ep, too.

A.
    Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A taster of my con pics to come..

Comment

I hope Creation is going to start shipping Burbank '04 "Claudia & Ben Show" DVD soon, I can hardly wait to see it

Wonderful pic, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
          I hope Creation is going to start shipping Burbank '04 "Claudia & Ben Show" DVD soon, I can hardly wait to see it

Wonderful pic, thanks!
          EEek I forgot about that! It was one of the funniest 2 hours I've ever seen! They were hysterical on stage together. Can't wait to see it all again.

Comment

Hi guys Im back, i had a wonderful vacation and now i want more

anyway, im sure you know that you all HAVE to vote for Claudia
            http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/miss2005.php

Comment

I don't know what Vin Diesel had read, but I love Claudia's "Pandora's Diaries" about filming of "Queen of the Damned". Have you read it? I hope Claudia is going to write her own script some day, too
              I found it

"About Claudia...well...she was wonderful to work with. She's so talented. We played pool quite a bit together. She's a hustler! The only thing there was to do in Australia was play pool, and I played more than at any point in my life! Claudia is and should be a writer. She's incredibly talented. She wrote me a birthday card that touched me so much I still have it on my desk."

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

anyway, im sure you know that you all HAVE to vote for Claudia
                http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/miss2005.php
                Welcome back, valaCB! We missed you

BTW, a small package is free and flying.

Comment

Welcome back, valaCB! We missed you

BTW, a small package is free and flying.
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    Whoo Vala !!!!!!!!

Claudia Black is a great actress and its going to be great having her in Stargate Sg-1 opposite Daniel Jackson after the whole Prometheus incidnet!!! lol
                    Hi S.G.C
                    WB to Claudia Black WOW Thread

Comment

Nothing's better than sun, sea and sand, eh?

A.

P.S.: SG1 is on TV right now. Albeit reruns. BUT, they've started with S 8 yesterday evening, so in a couple of weeks lots of Austrians can enjoy Claudia/ Vala. (of course I hope I can get the DVD earlier than that)

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        P.S.: SG1 is on TV right now. Albeit reruns. BUT, they've started with S 8 yesterday evening, so in a couple of weeks lots of Austrians can enjoy Claudia/ Vala. (of course I hope I can get the DVD earlier than that)
                        HBO here finished 7th season last month, they aired 2 eps every Sunday and I suppose they're gonna start 8th season probably after holidays, but I'm not entirely sure whether they show 1 or 2 seasons per year. Of course "PU" DVD is standing on my bookshelf and I can always ask one of my colleagues here in Warsaw who d/loaded 8th season earlier for a DVD-Rs with it to see the whole 8th season before it's on air here.

Comment

HBO here finished 7th season last month, they aired 2 eps every Sunday and I suppose they're gonna start 8th season probably after holidays, but I'm not entirely sure whether they show 1 or 2 seasons per year. Of course "PU" DVD is standing on my bookshelf and I can always ask one of my colleagues here in Warsaw who d/loaded 8th season earlier for a DVD-Rs with it to see the whole 8th season before it's on air here.

Lucky girl.

I was surprised that they already show it here ( ATV plus ), but then remembered that this station is kind of a sub division of a big private TV station ( Premiere TV ). So the programms they buy are top-notch. Those they produce themselves are %$/(=$§%/ .

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Lucky girl.

I was surprised that they already show it here ( ATV plus ), but then remembered that this station is kind of a sub division of a big private TV station ( Premiere TV ). So the programms they buy are top-notch. Those they produce themselves are %$/(=$§%/ .

A.
                            We are now in season 8, epi 7 i think

Comment

love this one!
                              Vala Malduran

Comment

Yeah, that's a really good one.

Kinda SPOILER-ish:

Vala's expression is so stone cold and condescending, it makes me wonder if this is G'oauld-Vala. Maybe from the ep Vala stands trial for her time as G'oauld ruler ?

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X