Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritAngie
    Yup can do- which ones in particular?

Also I'm still working on my con pics. I've got my own, Yenrug's, Stlscapes, bheerfans and Hanks to go through and that takes the numbers up to thousands of photos to precess! They will be up eventually though!
    Wow! Would it be possible to get a CD-R or DVD-R with some of them like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Wow! Would it be possible to get a CD-R or DVD-R with some of them like last year?
      Yup I'm happy to send you mine again. There's about 625-700 in all of mine alone.

Comment

Yup I'm happy to send you mine again. There's about 625-700 in all of mine alone.
        Great! Do you want me to e-mail/PM you my addy, or you have it somewhere?

Comment

Thanks for the great pics, BritAngie.

Well, it's similar to Aeryn's green top, but it's something different
          I know.
          Olive green is definitely a very good colour for CB.

Vala looks very powerful and sure of herself as well as slightly condescending in that new trailer. Wonder what she's up or what situation she's got herself into.
          Man, I'm definitely interested in SG1 again.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
            Great! Do you want me to e-mail/PM you my addy, or you have it somewhere?
            Drop me an email Kali!

Comment

Drop me an email Kali!
              e-mail on the way

BTW, I have 50 invitiations to Gmail to give. Anybody?

Comment

Oooh I'd love one!

Comment

Invitation on the way, check your e-mail

Comment

Page 2 AGAIN??? Never

Comment

Whoo Vala !!!!!!!!

Claudia Black is a great actress and its going to be great having her in Stargate Sg-1 opposite Daniel Jackson after the whole Prometheus incidnet!!! lol

Comment

hey kalli what is gmail and can I have an invite, I really need to start uploading pics to photobucket I have tons more to sort then I can post some claudi pics

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Gmail is short form of Google Mail. Over 2 GB for FREE!!! PM me your email address, so I'll send you an invitation to use it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X