No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, just saw the news, all I could think AW man NOT again!

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

All I can say is they give me my Claudia and then they yank her away. It sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
        All I can say is they give me my Claudia and then they yank her away. It sucks.

Let's hope we will see her in movies.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

Let's hope we will see her in movies.

Let's hope so! Or in another TV Show!!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala

BSG or eureka or a nice new drama show will be great
            Or movies with Johnny Depp or John Malkovich or...anyone will be good!!!

I hope she won't disappears and that she will work, aka, we could see her talent

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala

Matt Roush in his article in TV Guide online (there's a link to it in Terra Firma "Stargate SG-1 CANCELLED" thread) suggests that we may see both Claudia and Ben in Atlantis next year. Time will tell...
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Look closely!

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Look closely!

A.
                  Spoiler:
                  Upper left corner in the horrible orange outfit.

sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

SG-1 is in 30th place. Lets get the show up to the top TEN.
                    http://www.teavee.com/stargate-sg-1/ Here is were to go and vote. The exact page. So go and vote, vote, vote.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      In her past

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                        I know, just saw the news, all I could think AW man NOT again!
                        I don't post here much. (Too many threads, too little time.) I just had to post on the CB Wow thread about the cancellation. I feel so sorry for her! She rocks as Vala, and now they are "Farscaping" her again. CB deserves much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                          I don't post here much. (Too many threads, too little time.) I just had to post on the CB Wow thread about the cancellation. I feel so sorry for her! She rocks as Vala, and now they are "Farscaping" her again. CB deserves much more.
                          Well said.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Jack...I need to borrow an al'kesh.

Do I want to know why?

Probably not...I'll take Evil Mitchell with me as a chaperone.

Right...like that will keep you out of trouble...NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                              I know, she's awesome, absolutely cracks me up in Farscape & SG1....
                              What an absolute shame!!!!!
                              I hope she doesn't give sci-fi roles the flick after this (I wouldn't blame her though!)

Comment

AQOVC: I need an al'kesh, Daniel. Make Jack loan me one, or I'll kick you in your...
                                AQOEDC: No...not again...okay...I'll have a talk with him...but I can't promise anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X