Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Bringing my mum to the airport!
    My grandmother's health has deteriorated so much over the last couple of days that she's flying there. Just in case...

A.
    Hi Alex,

I hope everything will be fine and your grandmother wiil feel much better.
    I'll pray for her.

Hugs from me

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Hi Alex,

I hope everything will be fine and your grandmother wiil feel much better.
      I'll pray for her.

Hugs from me
      From me too
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Thank you very much to both of you. *big bear hug*

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

MORE Pictures from episode 200

Spoiler:

I love the one with
          Spoiler:
          Vala and Cam and the wedding one

Comment

and some more from episode 200

Spoiler:

I LOVE the first one!!!!

Comment

yay thanks for the awesome pics valaCB

you know I was thinking last night, I'm really displeased with the writers right now. claudia wow'd and converted a lot of fans into vala fans with her performances in Crusade and Flesh and Blood. she was adult, a little serious, feminine, smart, sassy, and gorgeous, and here they are writing her as a temper tantrum throwing two year old again, complete with pigtails.

Spoiler:
              no wonder daniel is going to pass her up for her daughter. but let's hope that's just a childish crush on adria's part and doesn't go anywhere.

I know she's been better in the last two episodes, and she's been proving herself as an asset, but they should start writing her more as the smart and beautiful woman we saw in Crusade. now that's someone daniel could fall in love with.
              Last edited by iheartvala; 17 August 2006, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala

you know I was thinking last night, I'm really displeased with the writers right now. claudia wow'd and converted a lot of fans into vala fans with her performances in Crusade and Flesh and Blood. she was adult, a little serious, feminine, smart, sassy, and gorgeous, and here they are writing her as a temper tantrum throwing two year old again, complete with pigtails.

Spoiler:
                no wonder daniel is going to pass her up for her daughter. but let's hope that's just a childish crush on adria's part and doesn't go anywhere.

I know she's been better in the last two episodes, and she's been proving herself as an asset, but they should start writing her more as the smart and beautiful woman we saw in Crusade. now that's someone daniel could fall in love with.

Agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                  The bottom of page 2??? What are you so busy with?
                  University!!

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Bringing my mum to the airport!
                  My grandmother's health has deteriorated so much over the last couple of days that she's flying there. Just in case...

A.
                  I'm so sorry! Hope she's getting well soon!!

Originally posted by valaCB
                  MORE Pictures from episode 200

Spoiler:

I love the one with
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala and Cam and the wedding one
                  Me too!
                  Thanks for the pics *hug*
                  Spoiler:

Comment

My favourite one is
                    Spoiler:
                    fishing scene
                    , although I suppose it's gonna piss off a LOOOOOOOOT of the old timers.

Comment

My favourite one is
                      Spoiler:
                      fishing scene
                      , although I suppose it's gonna piss off a LOOOOOOOOT of the old timers.
                      I think it's terrific! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Someone should remind certain people of that.

Anywho...went to in-laws last night...they watch SG so the usual happened. Mom loves everyone on the show. Dad can't stand Mitchell and wants Vala to put the nightie on again. They're in their 70s, but SG appeals to them. Just felt like sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        I think it's terrific! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Someone should remind certain people of that.

Anywho...went to in-laws last night...they watch SG so the usual happened. Mom loves everyone on the show. Dad can't stand Mitchell and wants Vala to put the nightie on again. They're in their 70s, but SG appeals to them. Just felt like sharing.
                        Thanks for sharing! Why dad can't stand Mitchell?

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Why dad can't stand Mitchell?
                          He misses Jack. I think he related better to him...the cultural references like Blues Brothers and that don't click with Dad like say the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala

I'm so sorry! Hope she's getting well soon!!
                            Thank you.

Thank you very much for posting the pics here, valaCB!

Gotta say the
                            Spoiler:
                            fishing pic just simply looks hilarious, no matter how the ep itself will turn out.

I bet that doesn't show up in viewer's demographics.

Thanks for sharing.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala

Spoiler:

I also agree. I liked her better in Crusade and FAB. but i still enjoy the childVala

My favorite one is
                              Spoiler:

fishing scene

, although I suppose it's gonna piss off a LOOOOOOOOT of the old timers.fishing scene
                              It's my favorite too. I just love
                              Spoiler:
                              Claudia and Ben
                              chemistry . If the play someday a fish and a cow, i will also want to ship them
                              Still, i can see Vala with everyone. Daniel/T'eal'c, sheffers. Sam and so on. She is fantastic with everyone

Originally Posted by Admiral Q O
                              I have to say i didn't like Cam in season 9 at all but this season he is much better and i can feel he will be even more great I think Ben just found out who is Cam and it shows on the screen.

Comment

Just watched Crusade with my parents! Had to watch it in German cause my parents don't speak English and I have to say
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X