Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Farscapefan
    I've bought today the new, September issue of Dreamwatch magazine, it has 3 pages long article celebrating Stargate's decade and found this LOOOOOOOVELY spoiler for Memento Mori episode:
    Spoiler:
    Pitched Black. In the season finale, Cemelot, the Ori ripped through The Milky Way flet and The Odyssey as a pregnant Vala (Claudia Black) watched in horror. Apparently, the gang all survived since the episode currently being shot, Memento Mori, has nothing to do with those world conquerors. Instead, it finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, stricken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's (Shanks) lab where General Landry (Beau Bridges) surprises Vala with a box.
    "What's this?" she asks.
    "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.
    Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.
    Thanks. i'll say it too VMD, SQUEEEE!
    MM, this is the episode i'm waiting for even more than episode 200

    Comment


      Originally posted by Farscapefan
      I've bought today the new, September issue of Dreamwatch magazine, it has 3 pages long article celebrating Stargate's decade and found this LOOOOOOOVELY spoiler for Memento Mori episode:
      Spoiler:
      Pitched Black. In the season finale, Cemelot, the Ori ripped through The Milky Way flet and The Odyssey as a pregnant Vala (Claudia Black) watched in horror. Apparently, the gang all survived since the episode currently being shot, Memento Mori, has nothing to do with those world conquerors. Instead, it finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, stricken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's (Shanks) lab where General Landry (Beau Bridges) surprises Vala with a box.
      "What's this?" she asks.
      "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.
      Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.
      Damn!! I didn't wanna read this spoiler!! But I did by mistake!!
      Spoiler:

      Comment


        Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Damn!! I didn't wanna read this spoiler!! But I did by mistake!!
        Call Nebari people for the mind cleansing...
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

        Comment


          Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          Damn!! I didn't wanna read this spoiler!! But I did by mistake!!


          Did this help?

          A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

          Comment


            Originally posted by ValaMalduran


            Did this help?

            A.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


            StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

            Comment


              Originally posted by ValaMalduran


              Did this help?

              A.
              What? Can't remember anything!
              Spoiler:

              Comment





                A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                Comment




                  A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/cb_sa2-16.jpg

                    A.
                    Lovely pic!
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                    StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      Lovely pic!
                      I really like how the character is reflected in the window.

                      A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        I really like how the character is reflected in the window.

                        A.
                        Agree. Have you seen this episode of Steel Angel Kurumi? Claudia was just brilliant as Michael. And I love very much how she was reading a prayer at the beginning of each episode.
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                        Comment






                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            Agree. Have you seen this episode of Steel Angel Kurumi? Claudia was just brilliant as Michael. And I love very much how she was reading a prayer at the beginning of each episode.
                            Which ep is it?
                            Spoiler:

                            Comment


                              Great pics, valaCB.

                              Reminds me of the Morpheus review I coincidently just read:

                              While this is a subplot to the episode, it is also tour de force of Black's talent (she can do and project so much with just a change in hairstyle).
                              http://eclipsemagazine.com/modules/n...p?storyid=1713


                              Originally posted by Farscapefan
                              Agree. Have you seen this episode of Steel Angel Kurumi? Claudia was just brilliant as Michael. And I love very much how she was reading a prayer at the beginning of each episode.
                              No.
                              They used to have the DVD at the shops ages ago, but not anymore.

                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                Which ep is it?
                                The last two or three episodes actually. I have them on tape from USA, unfortunately the tape is in EP, so the quality is not perfect
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                                StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X