Spoiler:

Comment

Hi travis! Hope everything's ok now.

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      OMG!!
      Spoiler:
      Vala looks great!! But Sam has long hair
      Spoiler:
      Ah, the mysteries of a parallel universe.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thanks for the concerns guys "hugs and kisses all you guys " but I'm fine just relationship issues.

Anyway I'm actually excited about the 200th ep, just to see Vala portray Dorothy in a tight leather out fit.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
          Anyway I'm actually excited about the 200th ep, just to see Vala portray Dorothy in a tight leather out fit.
          I can hardly wait to see it
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Comic Con San Diego 1999

A.

Comment

I'm pretty excited too! I think that the 200th episode is going to be really funny! I can't wait *squee*
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                Comic Con San Diego 1999

A.
                Is that you Alex?
                sigpic

Comment

A new interview with David Hewlett
                  http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...ewlett03.shtml

About Vala (strangely enough, he said Vala and not Claudia Black )

GW: So, we know that Rodney and several of his cohorts appear on SG-1 early in the season ["The Pegasus Project"]. What can you tell us about that?

DH: It's like coming home. That's where it all started. All of a sudden I'm sitting across from Amanda Tapping again. It's just like, all of a sudden, being jettisoned back five years, six years. Since I first came up here.

It's just a pleasure. And it's so neat, because you've got another show now. There's like a whole new show. There's the whole Ben Browder aspect to it. I've still got to shoot the stuff that we do with the lovely and talented Vala. Still got to see McKay's prudishness to Vala's, shall we say, casual take on life. So yeah, we've got that scene to do. Should be kind of fun. And it all takes place on Atlantis, so we've got the advantage of the home turf.

Comment

Is that you Alex?
                    I wish!
                    It's some very lucky people.

A.
                    Last edited by ValaMalduran; 12 August 2006, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Ok, so I just watched the new episode of SG-1 last night (and I don't watch SG-1...only Atlantis) and I have to say that I LOVE Vala. It's so refreshing to see a funny female character. I was a little surprised because I'm so used to Claudia Black ala "Farscape" and her rather severe look there...and here she's so pretty and cute with pigtails. From the episodes I've seen in the past of SG-1, I think she is a good addition. She lightens things up a bit (and I really liked her scenes with Teal'c).

Here's a wallpaper I made a little while back. The pictures are from Farscape but the wallpaper isn't Farscape themed or anything. Just click on the image for the actual size (I didn't want to post it here because it's big).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                        Ok, so I just watched the new episode of SG-1 last night (and I don't watch SG-1...only Atlantis) and I have to say that I LOVE Vala. It's so refreshing to see a funny female character. I was a little surprised because I'm so used to Claudia Black ala "Farscape" and her rather severe look there...and here she's so pretty and cute with pigtails. From the episodes I've seen in the past of SG-1, I think she is a good addition. She lightens things up a bit (and I really liked her scenes with Teal'c).

Here's a wallpaper I made a little while back. The pictures are from Farscape but the wallpaper isn't Farscape themed or anything. Just click on the image for the actual size (I didn't want to post it here because it's big).

-Stef
                        First of all, welcome aboard! Yup, Vala is extremely funny and she is definitely a great addition to SG-1. Have you watched previous four season 10 episodes and season 9 episodes Vala is in? The first 6 episodes of season 9 and the last two (especially episode #19 "Crusade") are the MUST watch for Vala's fans!

Very nice wallpaper, btw

Comment

Hey, where is everybody? Can we allow "anti-Vala people" to be more active than us?

Comment

Hello Stef!

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            Hey, where is everybody? Can we allow "anti-Vala people" to be more active than us?
                            I'm watching "Without a Trace" with my brother. I've bought S1-3 on DVD. It's very rare that I find something we both like.

A.

Comment

Hey A. season 4's on at the mo over here, I don't know, just not able to keep my intereset like 1-3 did, goin right off W.A.T, hopin it improves again!

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
                                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Working...
                                X